"The note in my laboratory journal reads as follows: “April 19th: Preparation of 0.5% aqueous solution of d-lysergic acid diethylamide tartrate.
“4:20 pm: 0.5 ml., corresponding to 0.25 mg. LSD, ingested orally. The solution is tasteless.
“4:50: no trace of any effect.
“5:00: slight dizziness, unrest, difficulty in concentration, visual disturbances, marked desire to laugh . . .”
Next slide, please. You see here crystals of lysergic acid diethylamide tartrate. Next slide. Here is a photocopy of the original inscription in my laboratory journals which I just have read in English. At this point the laboratory notes are discontinued. The last words were written with great difficulty.