Thread: Ben

Ben

Well heard some positive news on Ben.

"Ben Roethlisberger is expected to return to action in Week 13, according to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora."

I just hope they play it smart with him. He isn't going to do us any good if he's still hurt for the playoffs because he just didn't take enough time off for it to heal. Realistically we likely aren't going to win the division, but are in great shape to get a WC spot. The only way I'd want them to play him next week is we lose this week and next week really matters or if Baltimore loses this week. Otherwise if we win this week and with our upcoming schedule I'd rather rest Ben until at least the Cowboy game.

Same with DeCastro. I'm holding him out until the last day we have to decide and then even if he is ready I'm only playing him sparingly until the last game and the playoffs. Even then I don't tart him until next season unless Colon or Foster get hurt.

Troy Polamalu was also back practicing Friday, but is listed as doubtful for the Brown's game. My guess he plays next week.