CB
    RB
    TE

C
    OLB
    G
    T
    S
    Femurov is a very knowledgeable Broncos poster - so I hate to disagree too much, but I will anyway on a few. ;>)

DT
    MLB

OG
    WR
    RB

TE
    S
    DE
    C
    PR

OT
    CB
    OLB

Updated to here.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    For the Vikes I would move CB up to right behind WR as the #2 biggest need and color it red. It is a critical need when you are one injury to an oft-injured/suspended CB away from being a terrible defense.

....and I would put QB on the list above it all and color it orangish green. There is no possible way that they will head into next season with the QB spot as is. But I do suspect that they will sign a vet to take over/compete with Ponder rather than go out and reach on a QB again.

And I might even change DT to orange. Our DL is aging and expensive and at some point they will have to start addressing it via the draft or else the whole defense could come apart at the seams completely.
    The Vikes could easily head into next season with the same QB depth chart. They probably aren't giving up on Ponder yet and Webb is fine for a #2. MBT....meh, who cares.

St Louis Rams

OL - Tackle and Guard
    FS - Seems like all we have are SS
    WR - Need an outstanding playmaker, have plenty of #2 guys

KR/PR - Givens has proven valuable at WR, need a guy to return kicks
    TE - Kendricks is a fine blocker but his catching is subpar
    OLB - Remember this is Jeff Fisher

RB - Jackson is maybe out, if not he's close to being a part-time back and Richardson/Pead are not lead backs.
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Kansas City

No idea if Pioli or Crennel will come back or will even want to take a break from football after what happened this season. I hate telling people who to mock w/o a clue as to what type of offense or defense we'll run. But I'll give it a shot (assuming we stick to 3-4)

QB We all know this is number one. What's depressing is that this has been Top 5 on our need list for 8+ years and never taken seriously. Trent Green was never given an understudy. Damon Huard , Brodie Croyle , Tyler Thigpen weren't starting material. Matt Cassel was given the keys to the franchise for 4 years without a single training camp competition.

Truthfully - Clark Hunt shares the same values that his father had. And Pioli is in a similar boat. Neither like drafting Rookie QBs. Parcells hated drafting QBs too. Second Fact - the coaching system in KC is not a dream for a new QB to go into.

CB Stanford Routt was cut midseason. The only logical reason why Routt would be cut is for locker room issues. Although he wasn't perfect, he was far better than the Chiefs next options in Jalil Brown and Travis Daniels. He signed a large contract with guaranteed money. Kansas City could use an extra corner to develop under Brandon Flowers.

MLB Tragedy is the cause of this void. Derrick Johnson is in his prime and could use support in the passing game. Don't be afraid to put Manti Teo down here if you're not sure if the top QBs are really top QBs.

DE Glenn Dorsey was actually put on "IR" but it feels like Pioli & Hunt were actually giving him time to re-develop into a 4-3 DT. He hasn't been seen on the sidelines of games. He's a free agent next year. Don't be afraid to put Star Lotulelei on your draft board either.

Tyson Jackson restructured his contract so that Pioli could cut him next year and not face a massive hit this offseason.

WR Dwayne Bowe is leaving. I don't blame him. He's not worth a max contract. And KC isn't a town worth staying in when you have a Rookie QB coming in.

FS Kendrick Lewis has had injury concerns every year of play. At best he's a mediocre FS that gets beat on TE streaks.

WR Yes, I posted this twice. Not only is Dwayne Bowe going to leave the team. But it's likely that Steve Breastonis gone as well. He was placed at the bottom of the depth chart for unknown reasons.

EAGLES

rt
    safety

ol
    qb
    cb

safety
    dl
    te
    lb
    c

wr
    ot
    og
    cb
    s

wr
    cb
    ol
    Last edited by eaglesnut; 12-20-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Miami:

WR is obviously huge. I am also assuming Jake Long is done in Miami, so I think RT becomes an immediate void, with Martin moving to the left side. RG also needs to be upgraded, as I don't think John Jerry is the best fit for this offense.

After that, I would say every position in the secondary could be upgraded/augmented.
    I'm going to type every word I know! Rectangle. America. Megaphone. Monday. Butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by dcten View Post
    Miami:

After that, I would say every position in the secondary could be upgraded/augmented.
    I think Reshad Jones is coming along well, and if I'm not mistaken, is one of PFF's top-rated safeties.

Sean Smith is a FA.

I'll add TE as a need, even if Fasano is resigned. We have Clay, but I'd like more of a tall TE like Ertz or Fauria.
    Last edited by BigFin; 12-07-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    No long term faith in Holliday ?
    Not really. He's had problems hanging on to the ball. I prefer consistency to the boom or bust type.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    Femurov is a very knowledgeable Broncos poster - so I hate to disagree too much, but I will anyway on a few. ;>)

DT
    MLB

OG
    WR
    RB

TE
    S
    DE
    C
    PR

OT
    CB
    OLB
    I don't think we're that far off. Our major differences are mostly in how pressing the need is. You can see the MLB and DT at the top of both of our lists (and they would probably be at the top of most of our posters from what I gather). That's the important part. We disagree on Holiday as a return guy, but I can see why. He has shown some signs of brilliance. I have CBs up high because of Champ's age and I'd like to see him groom his shutdown type replacement.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Bears

LT
    C/G
    TE
    LB
    WR2
    RT
    C/G
    Last edited by Moriarty; 12-31-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

I doubt the Bears draft a WR with a significant pick.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Niners:

1. FS if Goldson leaves. I bet he gets franchised again if they cant work out a long term deal

1a. 3-4 DE depth
    1b. 3-4 OLB depth
    2. K to replace Akers
    3. TE2 to replace Walker if he leaves
    4. OC to replace Goodwin in a year

Depth at CB and WR to replace potential upcoming FA's is needed as well
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I doubt the Bears draft a WR with a significant pick.

Whether they do or don't, it's still a major need.

Try and name the #2 receiver.

If you ever succeed, then guess how many yards the 2nd highest WR on the team has.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

Critial need for GB would be OT and OC. Need a replacement for Saturday and need to replace Newhouse at LT. Also need some depth at OG.

Major need would be a WR. Jennings won't return and Driver will either retire or leave to play for someone else. Leaving Nelson, Jones and Cobb. Cobb has kind of developed into the #1 while Jennings was out.

GB also needs a QB, Graham Harrell is better off as a #3 QB. BJ Coleman has the upside but who knows with him.

RB is a need as well, although how big of a need depends on what GB does in the offseason. I doubt Grant will be back. Green is a good #2/3rd down back. Starks is injured too much to count on. Harris is like a mini MJD but I wouldn't count on him as a #1 back.

Kicker is a critical need. Crosby has never reached his potential and has fallen apart this year. Its time to move on.

I would also say Safety is a need, Woodson might not be back next year. MD Jennings is OK but better as a #3 safety and McMillian is still pretty raw.

Depth is needed at ILB, especially if they do let Hawk go. He will probably re do his contract though.

OLB is still a need. Perry didn't show much in his short time before he went on IR. Walden is better off as a #3 or #4 OLB. Moses has upside but is raw and doubtful he could develop into a starter.
    "All that is necessary for the
    forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast