Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub1184 View Post
    Vikes are pretty good with Kalil holding it down and Harrison Smith doing even better than anticipated. Nothing flashy but proving to be solid so far.
    And Walsh. Sure, it's drafting a kicker, but it was the 6th round and he's been outstanding with 23/24 and 1st in touchbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    I doubt Lucks's numbers would be all that different in Seattle than they are in Indy. Yes, the offense is tailored to the run and playing it safe, but if you have a guy like Luck, you tailor it to his skills. Thats not the case with Wilson. Wilson looks pretty good, but I doubt he's ever a top 10 QB.
    I guarantee you that they would be down significantly. Luck is throwing so much because their running game is atrocious. If they had a legitimate running game then Luck would be throwing a LOT less.

Perhaps he would throw more than Wilson has, perhaps not.

Andrew Luck is still a rookie.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

I see no reason to doubt Wilson can become elite. He's the same height as Drew Brees. He's shown already it doesn't seem to affect him greatly. I'm pretty impressed. If he were 5" taller he would have been in the conversation for top pick along with Griffin and Luck.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Wrong thread

Incomplete

The Giants rarely draft for the "here and now" but a few of the guys have gotten some playing time thus far and have looked alright.

1.32 David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech Fantastic kick returner, great speed. Needs to focus on following his blocks a bit more and most importantly, holding onto the ball. I believe Bradshaw will fall out of favor next year, and Wilson could be a starter in 2013.
    2.31 Rueben Randle, WR, LSU Punt returns. Rarely gets time on the field as a WR. He's currently 4th on the depth chart and seems to need more time gelling with Eli before he sees the field with more consistency.
    3.31 Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech He's been the nickel corner this year and has looked better than expected in his rookie campaign. He's gotten beat a few times, but I think he should continue get better.
    4.32 Adrien Robinson, TE, Cincinnati Very raw. Hasn't sniffed the field.
    4.36 Brandon Mosley, OT, Auburn Very raw. Hasn't sniffed the field.
    6.31 Matt McCants, OT, UAB Very raw. Hasn't sniffed the field. Practice Squad.
    7.32 Markus Kuhn, DT, North Carolina State He's played quite a bit, with a few starts due to injury. He hasn't really stood out but also hasn't looked overmatched either. He's an interesting story at a 26 year old from Germany. I look forward to seeing if he develops, or if he's replaced in a year or two.

Overall, there's a lot of potential here. I guess we'll check back in with this group in another year.
    07-08 Super Bowl Champs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123