This will be one of those games we point to at the end of the year when the Eagles are fighting for the playoffs. Its a game we
coulda, shoulda won. We didn't and that one stings
1. Obviously Vicks fumbles really hurt this team
2. The offensive line really stinks, I don't care how "long" Vick holds the ball too many times he had rushers right in his face that
were untouched. You simply don't see that throughout the rest of the NFL. The best way to keep Vick from fumbling is to keep
him from getting hit
3. Why run Vick at the goal line when you have the best back in football?
4. Maclin has to be hurt more than he is letting on, the guy simply can not get open
5. The defenses played well most of the game but when the lights went on they went couldn't make a play. The biggest difference
between this defense and earlier defenses under Reid, There are no Hugh Douglass's, Jeremiah Trotters or Brian Dawkins who
always seemed to make a play at the biggest moment of the game. Babin came close to getting Ben down on the 3rd and 12
but Mike Mamula used to come close too
6. The defensive line has to make adjustments and figure out a way to get to the QB
7. Why not blitz a linebacker every once and awhile? A delayed blitz is exactly what that game called for yesterday. Pittsburgh
was max protecting most of the game, double up Cole.
8. Our kickoff and punt returners suck once again. Why is it so hard for this team to find somebody who can run the ball back
on kicks and punts?
9. You know your defense didn't have a good game when your leading tackler is a defensive back. Nmandi didn't have a good game
but it was not as bad as some made it out to be. Corners are going to get beat with all the rules now. Especailly when they are
targeted 12 times in a game.
10. Reid once again hurt his team with a foolish challenge and yet another wasted timeout. They might have been able to save
a minute or so at the end of the game and had a chance.