Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinosaur farts

Wheeeee!
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Yes, you ridiculous man, NASA does, as the entire process exists within an earth orbit. It's a local observation, not a worldview. They don't believe the universe rotates around a fixed earth.
    Let's see what Hubble had to say about that-

"…Such a condition would imply that we occupy a unique position in the universe, analogous, in a sense, to the ancient conception of a central Earth...This hypothesis cannot be disproved, but it is unwelcome and would only be accepted as a last resort in order to save the phenomena. Therefore we disregard this possibility.... the unwelcome position of a favored location must be avoided at all costs.... such a favored position is intolerable...Therefore, in order to restore homogeneity, and to escape the horror of a unique position…must be compensated by spatial curvature. There seems to be no other escape."
    Geocentrism is so "wrong" that you................ can't disprove it?

HAHAHAHAHA

It's NEVER been disproven! Man I took a break from this board for 2 weeks and all of the comic glory has returned. I can't BELIEVE that I let guys like you actually irritate me. You're as harmless as a fruit fly! A mutated sterile one!
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post

Those poor slow to evolve kids on the right...
    Hey, the middle girl, er, woman looks hawt!
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    Oh goodness, are you going to list other "fossils" that are a tooth or a fragment of a bone or a pinky bone?

HERE IS THE GREAT HOMO ANTECESSOR! LOOK HOW MUCH DIFFERENT SHE IS FROM US!!!

Where's the rest of it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL
    I think you fail to understand how much forensic anthropologists can deduce from something as simple as a lower jawbone.

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Speaking of bird sh*t. Just recently my backyard is in line directly beneath a new bird route. And they are just killing my backyard patio. If the route doesn't change, at the rate the birds are going. Its only a matter of time till the dog or me are drone bombed with bird sh*t.
    Sunday I was golfing with a few buddies, and the guy that finished last was crapped on by a duck afterward on his way to his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Tyke: To whatever evolved from it. Asking 'where the transitional fossils are' is one of the most ridiculous thing I ever hear.

I can give you a string of a dozen or so species just in the Homo lineage from Homo antecessor to Homo sapiens sapiens. All are transitional species. Hopefully we get to be one too.
    A few replies:

1. You are assuming evolution from simple to more complex. That's why I asked you evolution to what?
    There have been changes within our own species - some bones are more dense than others, some jaws bones are longer, etc. Humans come in all shapes and sizes. But to suggest that those represent transitional fossils as if we're changing into an entirely different species is a stretch.

2. You can give me a string of theory. You weren't around to witness the transition. You're merely accepting what is the standard scientific belief about how we got the wonderful variety of species that we do. That isn't proof. That's merely an appeal to what is commonly believed. I can equally argue because animals and humans share a similar environment they are equipped with like systems and features - some more than others. Nevertheless, I accept the fact that those who believe in evolution will use that as their paradigm to interpret the available data. I'm not going to get all worked up because people choose to do so. Not here. Not now.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    Sunday I was golfing with a few buddies, and the guy that finished last was crapped on by a duck afterward on his way to his vehicle.
    I laughed................even at the risk of bringing some bad juju on to myself far as bird sh*t goes.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Are you serious?

The ability for an organism to ADD information to it's genome is "not all that pertinent to evolution?"
    Of course. Add, subtract or morph. Evolution includes change into a simpler form.

How do you turn a unicellular microorganism into a human if the human is WORSE OFF than the unicellular microorganism in terms of genetic fitness?

Simple question Augustus.
    If the unicellular microoganism is ideally suited to its environment, I guess it will not evolve since no adaptation is necessary. If humans were to live for ages in the dark depths of caves, they will likely lose their retinas and the rest of the eye -- they will grow "simpler".

I'm not the guy defending a position that we were all once unicellular microorganisms that turned into REALLY BIG things and then "evolved" into smaller things like chickens. :)
    It wasn't my intent to imply that you were. Personally I find evolutionists to be somewhat comical. Perhaps not on par with how evolutionist view creationists and fundies. But comical nonetheless.

I'm not saying all evolutionists are like this, but many, at least imo, are as religious about their belief as some believers are about their religion. Evolution also has quite the bulletproof plan. As it takes a gazilliony billiony years for some sh*t to actually happen. They might as well believe in an imaginary man in the sky overlooking all of us
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    I can equally argue because animals and humans share a similar environment they are equipped with like systems and features - some more than others.
    Do those species equipped with systems and features best suited to the environment flourish greater than those whose systems and features are not as well suited?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    Of course. Add, subtract or morph. Evolution includes change into a simpler form.

If the unicellular microoganism is ideally suited to its environment, I guess it will not evolve since no adaptation is necessary. If humans were to live for ages in the dark depths of caves, they will likely lose their retinas and the rest of the eye -- they will grow "simpler".
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on kffl, and that is an impressive feat.

Put humans in caves, and they stop growing eyes..........

Somebody tell this stupid bat that he doesn't need his eyes anymore, he lives in a cave.

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Evolution also has quite the bulletproof plan. As it takes a gazilliony billiony years for some sh*t to actually happen.
    So does plate tectonics. Since no one was around to actually observe the continents separate into distinct land masses, is continental drift unfounded?
    They might as well believe in an imaginary man in the sky overlooking all of us
    One can believe in both evolution and creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
    One can believe in both evolution and creation.
    Can one believe in neither?
    My name is Mongo. I like to dance.....

Oh goodness, are you going to list other "fossils" that are a tooth or a fragment of a bone or a pinky bone?

HERE IS THE GREAT HOMO ANTECESSOR! LOOK HOW MUCH DIFFERENT SHE IS FROM US!!!

Where's the rest of it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL
    That's just Meth Mouth.
    "You don't understand, there was shrinkage."

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on kffl, and that is an impressive feat.

Put humans in caves, and they stop growing eyes..........

Somebody tell this stupid bat that he doesn't need his eyes anymore, he lives in a cave.
    This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen from you, and that is an impressive feat.

Bats do not live entirely in total darkness. They leave their caves, as that isn't where they find their food. While not blind (once again, they don't live continuously in total darkness), they often have poor eyesight because echo location is much better suited for their navigational needs. Bats are an excellent example of adaptation.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast