Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Southside cuts

  1. #1
    Southside Houndz BigBIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OH
    Posts
    466

    Southside cuts

    need to cut some guys and take the hit to make room for the #3 pick:
    - cut Ryan Grant: $16000 x .2 x 1 = $3200 hit
    - cut Zach Miller: $7000 x .2 x 1 = $1400 hit

    there may be more but I think that gets me enough for the draft at least

  2. #2
    Tonto Rodriguez MonkeyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    16,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBIM View Post
    need to cut some guys and take the hit to make room for the #3 pick:
    - cut Ryan Grant: $16000 x .2 x 1 = $3200 hit
    - cut Zach Miller: $7000 x .2 x 1 = $1400 hit

    there may be more but I think that gets me enough for the draft at least
    Updated on MFL

  3. #3
    Southside Houndz BigBIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OH
    Posts
    466
    promoting Cobb from PS for 4 yrs at $3670 ($24,464 * 15%)

  4. #4
    Tonto Rodriguez MonkeyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    16,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBIM View Post
    promoting Cobb from PS for 4 yrs at $3670 ($24,464 * 15%)
    Updated on MFL

  5. #5
    Southside Houndz BigBIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OH
    Posts
    466
    Cut Burress ($13,000 x .2 x 2), cap hit $5,200

  6. #6
    Tonto Rodriguez MonkeyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    16,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBIM View Post
    Cut Burress ($13,000 x .2 x 2), cap hit $5,200
    Updated on MFL

  7. #7
    Southside Houndz BigBIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Monroe, OH
    Posts
    466
    Cut Best ($15K x .2 .3) = $9K

  8. #8
    Tonto Rodriguez MonkeyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    16,137
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBIM View Post
    Cut Best ($15K x .2 .3) = $9K
    Updated on MFL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.