The Forum's Draft Grades Are In - Official Contest

A big fat Rasberry to DC for not participating. ;)

CEH and LGM - are tied at 12 each
    Femurov - 9 points
    Springstein and Agent Orange - 5 points
    Crash and Rdog - 4 points
    BroncoKen, Schmidty and TomG - 3 points
    Lucas, JDL, Broncogreg, Primetime and JDBaker - 2 points
    Mingo -1 point

I have to leave the contest open based on a couple of potential UDFAs.

Thanks for particiapating.

Wolfe was the most common selection - followed by Blake and Osweiler. Schmidty nailed Jackson in the 5th. No gueses on Hillman, Trevathan or Bolden

Most got a point for Defense over offense.

I counted M. Jackson as both a DT and a DE

Most correctly guessed an early QB pick

Only CEH has hit on a UDFA pick - which was Wuebels (which in honor of the forum spelling traditions - CEH spelled wrong, but no doubt who he was referring too.

I'm more than comfortable ceding the victory to CEH if he actually hit on an UDFA... Impressive!
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Not that impressive it was a swag off the prospects list that was in the paper. We both indentified 3 players drafted. Pretty darn even

We can flip a coin if no other UDFA signs

I mean with the prize winnings and $3.85 I can treat myself to a mocha at Starbucks

Damn.. I can't get a mocha for $3.85...

Mocha? Coffee, black. Thats how John Wayne would drink it.

Congrats CEH/LGM on a good job and double congrats CEH on squeaking out victory this year.
    1st and 10 at DEN 20 (Shotgun) T.Tebow pass deep middle to D.Thomas for 80 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Congrats CEH and LGM, and I admire and wanna thank everyone who participated - 3 choices for each pick was an overwhelming task !!!

Congrats to the co-winners - and thanks Mingo for once again putting up with all the crap dished out by the ungrateful participants! ;>)

Congrats to the Co-Winners. And thanks to Mingo for running this.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

I'll also offer my congrats to everyone.

Seriously, with guys here like SS, Mingo, DC, JDL, CEH, Femurov, Lucas, OC, Crash (god knows I know more about Arkansas and Boise State players than I EVER wanted to...), and seeing all the guys everyone nailed all the way down into the later rounds and UDFA...

Is it any wonder this place is the best on the net for draft info? Impressive job.

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe CrUsH 77 View Post
    Mocha? Coffee, black. Thats how John Wayne would drink it.
    Wasn't he in lonesome dove?

Thanks to everyone.It helps a little more to be local I get some more information than everyone out of town though the locals were way off on Lamar Miller. Well done to LGM and everyone else. I think it's the best contest on the web for the Broncos. It's fun to see what everyone thinks will happen
    Top job by Mingo.