Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    10,155

    Bold Predictions - KFFL forum's Look into the Crystal Ball

    1. Michael Floyd is drafted over Justin Blackmon
    2. Rams take Mark Barron in the Top 10
    3. Amini Silatolu sneaks into the 1st Round
    4. Tannehill goes 4 unless the Dolphins trade to 3
    5. Stephon Gilmore is drafted Top 15
    6. Jon Martin isn't drafted until Round 2
    7. Shea McClellin is drafted higher than Nick Perry
    5. Dontarie Poe is drafted by the Ravens

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    5,712
    Poe does not go in the 1st.
    Tannehill goes #3 via trade.
    The GM who make the Tannehill trade is fired within 2 yrs.
    My name is Mongo. I like to dance.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    19,372
    1 and 5 seem very unsurprising. I'll think about mine...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    WVU
    Posts
    3,006
    I'll say somebody trades into the early 20's and takes Brandon Weeden. Teams get crazy after the first few QB's come off. May not happen, but I'll throw it out there.

    I could see the Jaguars doing something off the wall like grabbing Coby Fleener at 7.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    36,683
    Gilmore goes top 10.

    Fleener goes top 20.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Richfield, MN
    Posts
    19,957
    Greg Cossell just made some bold predictions in his mock:

    Stephen Gilmore drafted before Janoris Jenkins drafted before Morris Claiborne.
    Michael Floyd drafted before Justin Blackmon.
    Matt Kalil lasting until #13.
    http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/04/23/c...ks-mock-draft/
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    WVU
    Posts
    3,006
    This is a small one, but I wouldn't be surprised if George Iloka gets picked before Harrison Smith.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Outside Buddy-ville
    Posts
    15,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    Greg Cossell just made some bold predictions in his mock:

    Stephen Gilmore drafted before Janoris Jenkins drafted before Morris Claiborne.
    Michael Floyd drafted before Justin Blackmon.
    Matt Kalil lasting until #13.
    http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/04/23/c...ks-mock-draft/
    Those weren't predictions, it's how he would choose for each team.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    Those weren't predictions, it's how he would choose for each team.
    It's not even how he would choose for each team, its where their on field play lines up with his perceived team needs.

    Without factoring in any personal or off field factors at all.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    36,683
    There is some speculation now that Tannehill could fall out of the top 20. Thursday should be fun!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    4,870
    Not a specific prediction but most mocks don't have a defensive lineman in the top 10 and, if so, it is generally only Fletcher Cox (not a pass rusher). I can't imagine it will play out like that with pass rushers being such a premium. My guess is someone like Chandler Jones (who like the best), Coples, Mercilus, Perry, etc will go very early. Irvin has the measurables to go really early too (not top 10). Other than that, Mark Barron is about the only big time safety in the draft so I could see him going a few spots early and I definitely could see the #2 safety on people's board get reached for. A lot of people are on the Gilmore bandwagon.
    Go Falcons

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    11,835
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    There is some speculation now that Tannehill could fall out of the top 20. Thursday should be fun!
    By "fall" of course, you mean go exactly where he should've gone all along . . .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    11,835
    Quote Originally Posted by mgodbee View Post
    Not a specific prediction but most mocks don't have a defensive lineman in the top 10 and, if so, it is generally only Fletcher Cox (not a pass rusher). I can't imagine it will play out like that with pass rushers being such a premium. My guess is someone like Chandler Jones (who like the best), Coples, Mercilus, Perry, etc will go very early. Irvin has the measurables to go really early too (not top 10). Other than that, Mark Barron is about the only big time safety in the draft so I could see him going a few spots early and I definitely could see the #2 safety on people's board get reached for. A lot of people are on the Gilmore bandwagon.
    Where the heck is Chandler Jones coming from?

    An Cox is a pass rusher.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    38,296
    Coples falls out of the top half of the first

    Floyd and Hill both go before Blackmon
    There are 3 first round RBs.

    The Patriots select players for themselves at both 27 and 31
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    7,009
    - Floyd goes ahead of Blackmon, who drops out of the top 10
    - Coples slides out of the top 20
    - Dontari Poe drops into the second round
    - Chandler Jones goes top 10
    - Bruce Irvin goes in the first round
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.