Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jabar Gaffney should not tweet

Well, very few athletes should tweet, actually, but especially Jabar Gaffney it appears.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204643334.html

I'm sorry. I don't speak jive. WTH is he saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190iqepL-G4

Where's Barbara Billingsley when you need her?????

I'm also wondering how much of that is "street talk" and how much is just that Gaffney's borderline illiterate.
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    I'm also wondering how much of that is "street talk" and how much is just that Gaffney's borderline illiterate.
    Not mutually exclusive...at all.

You mean SEC graduates might be illiterate? Stop the presses!

Seriously now, it appears that Mr. Gaffney is about to launch into some divorce proceedings with his current wife, yet is miffed that she was not at his side as he recently awoke, and that Lito Sheppard has somehow run afoul of his friendship. Beyond that, I am not sure what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    Not mutually exclusive...at all.
    More so than you'd think, though. For all his "lyrical-ness" or whatever the word would be, if you managed to translate his posts into English, our Crooklyn Balla was able to put together coherent, and occasionally even complex, thoughts.

Gaffney's posts, on the other hand, make little to no sense because he flits from topic to topic in mid-sentence. That being the case, I should perhaps replace "illiterate" with "ADHD."
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    More so than you'd think, though. For all his "lyrical-ness" or whatever the word would be, if you managed to translate his posts into English, our Crooklyn Balla was able to put together coherent, and occasionally even complex, thoughts.

Gaffney's posts, on the other hand, make little to no sense because he flits from topic to topic in mid-sentence. That being the case, I should perhaps replace "illiterate" with "ADHD."
    Well that was my point: he appears to be both.

I'm not joking, does Jabar have a problem with drinking maybe? That all seems like drunk dial stuff, just written and not spoken.

I have a feeling you could make a lot of money if you could create a site that could translate twitter to the English language.

Basically what I got was:

I hate my wife and I can't wait until the divorce is final.

I'm never going to fall in love, again and I'm happy about that.

I have a problem with Lito, but it has nothing to do with her.

Stop making fun of me about my wife or I'll steal your girl from you.

(This last one makes very little sense) I'll be in Jacksonville, Orlando and Northern Virginia (I assume he lives there during the season.) If you have a problem with me say it to my face.
    "I rooted for the Russians in 1980 because they were the better team." - Twolvesguy

Gaffney claims his account was hacked; I have only heard him talk a couple times, and I don't recall thinking he spoke terribly, so maybe he is telling the truth:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...AURT_blog.html

Either way, remember people, use passwords stronger than "password123".

Quote Originally Posted by Iggloo View Post
    You mean SEC graduates might be illiterate? Stop the presses!

Seriously now, it appears that Mr. Gaffney is about to launch into some divorce proceedings with his current wife, yet is miffed that she was not at his side as he recently awoke, and that Lito Sheppard has somehow run afoul of his friendship. Beyond that, I am not sure what he is talking about.
    kudos

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Either way, remember people, use passwords stronger than "password123".
    didn't "anonymous" hack into all the high ranking Syrian politicians accounts because they left their passwords at the default 123456??

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    didn't "anonymous" hack into all the high ranking Syrian politicians accounts because they left their passwords at the default 123456??
    Supposedly; also, the so-called "UK Phone Hacking" scandal wasn't really hacking, but just some reporters who figured out which cell provider their targets were using, and then calling the voicemail number and using default settings...and look at how many people they compromised. Ridiculous, really.

Ah, the old hacking excuse. That's what Weiner said too until they produced more evidence of his weiner...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast