Passin' the Trash....

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...k=FromFacebook

My man Mike Fitzpatrick is trying to minimize the practice of school administators and teachers unions from 'protecting' the deviant teachers from simply going to another state and continue their transgressions against the students.

Friggin' schools are like the Catholic Church. Sad.

H.R. 3766: Jeremy Bell Act of 2011

112th Congress, 2011–2012

To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalties with respect to employers' conduct relating to persons engaging in sexual conduct with children, and for other purposes.
    Sponsor:Rep. Michael Fitzpatrick [R-PA8]Status: Referred to Committee
    I promise I won't do it again

I promise I won't do it again

I'm guessing that a lot of times administrators will push teachers accused of such things out of their districts, rather than fire them, because they lack sufficient evidence for a firing or bringing of charges. Teachers unions are pretty powerful (at least the one in Texas is). You need a smoking gun in hand to fire a teacher.

Shouldn't they just increase penalties for illegal activities on the parts of schools for covering up actual criminal activity?

How could this possibly be legal?

Administrators could be said to "know" an employee engaged in sexual misconduct even if that employee was never convicted of a crime, Fitzpatrick said following the hearing. An internal investigation by a school district might provide enough evidence that the allegations are true, the congressman said.
    http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...f0875109.html?
    Last edited by RayClay; 04-18-2012 at 04:19 AM.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.