Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ryan Davis, DE, Bethune-Cookman

Heard from the Broncos today. A bit under the radar to mock draft sites. Expected to go round 3-5. 3-4 OLB or DE in a 4-3. Real good pass rush skills.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Heard from the Broncos today. A bit under the radar to mock draft sites. Expected to go round 3-5. 3-4 OLB or DE in a 4-3. Real good pass rush skills.
    I thought Denver would be looking to add one more situational pass rusher
    I was thinking Irvin from Virginia
    If we get 3 then it becomes a numbers game for the offense

Love Bruce Irvin too. Really Irvin and Davis are two guys I have really really loved outta this years draft as pass rushers. Here is some film on Davis. Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJI5q...layer_embedded

Great pass rusher, great motor. Sheds blocks well, makes a lot of plays on the opposite side trailing the play, always like a player like this.
    Last edited by Draft Crazy; 04-18-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Love Bruce Irvin too. Really Irvin and Davis are two guys I have really really loved outta this years draft as pass rushers. Here is some film on Davis. Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJI5q...layer_embedded

Great pass rusher, great motor. Sheds blocks well, makes a lot of plays on the opposite side trailing the play, always like a player like this.
    Sounds like he's talked with 6-7 NFL teams including NE, Cincy, Cardinals

Arizona Cardinals, New York Giants, New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cincinnati Bengals, Jacksonville Jaguars, Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos have all had discussions with him.

Loved the highlight film. Jerrry Simmons former Broncos went to BEthune Cookman as well as HOF Larry Little.

Ryan endured a very successful career at Bethune-Cookman. Going into this past season Ryan was: First-Team Preseason All-MEAC, Preseason HBCU All-American, Preseason Box to Row All-MEAC team, College Football Performance Awards nation Defensive Line watch list, HBCU All-Star Bowl watch list. After the season he won awards including: MEACís standout defensive performer of the year. He also led the conference in sacks with 12 and 21.5 tackles for loss as well as 8 forced fumbles. He finished his Bethune-Cookman career with 24.5 sacks, 47 tackles for loss and 112 tackles. He was also awarded the 2011 national player of the year award. Currently Ryan Davis sits atop as the projected #1 HBCU draft prospect and continues to rise as we inch closer to the draft.

http://www.newerascouting.com/2012/0...lb-ryan-davis/

Sounds like a player most of us like productive

You just stole my draft article. I hate reading my own stuff. It's like hearing your own voice.

Love the pad level.

You just stole my draft article. I hate reading my own stuff. It's like hearing your own voice.
    We hate reading your stuff too - so we have a lot in common. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mingo View Post
    we hate reading your stuff too - so we have a lot in common. ;)
    ba zing ga

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    We hate reading your stuff too - so we have a lot in common. ;)
    Block me then. :)

I didn't say I do read your stuff - I just said I hate to read it. Block yourself!

lol, cage match!!! Who's everyone got?

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I didn't say I do read your stuff - I just said I hate to read it. Block yourself!
    They don't have that option at KFFL otherwise I would.

Now for me, I don't hate to read your stuff, but then again I don't read it to know if I hate to read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast