Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I find it hilarious you folks associate yourself with candidates like you are in some way on the same team, related or they actually care about you and aren't just going to do what the big money backers tell them to do.

Obama or Romney ? Either one is a vote for authoritarian anti constitutional government and big war and debt. So if those are your things... vote for them. Otherwise, vote for a party that actually represents your beliefs... unless you believe in the things I outlined of course.

PS: Abortion, religion and all those other side issues are only used to upset you and get you fighting amongst one another.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by USAFspeedboy View Post
    Lol, does it matter? Whoever the president is unless corperations decide to stop pocketing elected officials its gonna be business as usual. Unless congress is passing laws banning kick backs and caping fed salaries at $30,000 per year, Its meaningless.
    Cap federal salaries at 30k a year and one sure result would be that bribery and kickbacks would skyrocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Predicto View Post
    Cap federal salaries at 30k a year and one sure result would be that bribery and kickbacks would skyrocket.
    If you legalized all the vices that are currently illegal, it would be much more difficult to come up with kickback money.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

I might be seriously willing to wager some money on Obama for a 2nd term...

Any takers? Wanna make it interesting?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    I might be seriously willing to wager some money on Obama for a 2nd term...

Any takers? Wanna make it interesting?
    Here you go: http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/co...tractId=743474
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Lombardi View Post
    Not bad!!!

$6 for a $10 pay out that is almost a certainty....

66% potential ROI on something that is 90% likely.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Not bad!!!

$6 for a $10 pay out that is almost a certainty....

66% potential ROI on something that is 90% likely.....
    I'm an Obama supporter, but I suspect that Intrade has a better take on the election than you (or me or any other individual).

I'm an Obama supporter, but I suspect that Intrade has a better take on the election than you (or me or any other individual).
    It's also 6/10 for Obama not being elected....the key is to line up the suckers on one side to pay the winners like Vegas does...

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    That one is meaningless.
    It very well could be, based on how they distorted, err, significantly weighted the results based on unknown reasons:

Based on the actual results, it should have been 48/47 Obama. They warped it to 53/41 for their gen pop poll. They didn't release detailed results, but it looks like they did exactly the same thing to the registered voters poll.
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

Good luck living in DC on 30k.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    Good luck living in DC on 30k.
    Yup. The $174k salary now is a problem, since most Reps can't afford to have a home both in their home state and live in DC during sessions. So, they tend to move to DC and lose the local influence that they should be getting back home.
    Last edited by Vin Lombardi; 04-17-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo Freebase View Post
    Your poll sucks and has an obvious right-leaning bias......
    How can Mittens have a "right leaning" bias?
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Westerly gusts?
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    You do realize that I was not be serious...right??
    My name is Mongo. I like to dance.....

Gallup - 48-43 Romney - http://www.gallup.com/poll/150743/Obama-Romney.aspx

No demo's, so no idea how accurate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast