Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Without #22 being involved I would stay put and take Floyd.
    BEAR DOWN..................... AND WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Floyd is on the board at 19.

Bears receive the following offer from the Browns so they can move up and grab him:

Bears give 19, Cleveland gives 37, 67 and 100.

Do you pull the trigger on that?
    Yes. And I would also do the other deal proposed later. I like Mercilus, Branch, Perry, all about equally. I like Upshaw less, but could settle. The only way I wouldn't do the deal is if one of the top 3 DTs were available. Then I'd need to think hard. I love the value of this draft at many key positions for us. And we are OLD on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFanInMN View Post
    I'd be down with that. Pretty fair value. Don't see that too often, so it's probably more likely we pick up a 2nd and give a 5th.
    As fair as Bearmagic's suggested trade value is, I like yours even better. Swapping down 3 spots to pick up an additional 2nd rounder at the mere cost of a 5th would be quite advantageous to us. If Emery could pull off something like that, I'm guessing he'd do it in a heartbeat. Heck, I'd do it if they offered us a 3rd instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Shore Drive View Post
    As fair as Bearmagic's suggested trade value is, I like yours even better. Swapping down 3 spots to pick up an additional 2nd rounder at the mere cost of a 5th would be quite advantageous to us. If Emery could pull off something like that, I'm guessing he'd do it in a heartbeat. Heck, I'd do it if they offered us a 3rd instead.
    Even better....I LOVE IT !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12