Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Players not to forget...

Mario Fannin at RB; nice size, hopefully he puts the ball on the ground less.

Ben Garland; I think we get him back this summer after his AF stint is done.

Any others I'm missing? Anyone besides me think Garland could actually work his way into the starting rotation at DT?
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

I've been looking forward to Garland's return for some time - the NFL has moved toward his game in the last few years.

I'd say WR Mark Dell was the other UFA (besides Harris and Fannin) to impress last summer. Depends on who we bring in through the draft, but he will compete for a spot on the team.

We got 3 young WR's that should shine..

Knowshon Moreno looked like a player possessed during the game he got injured - up until that point, it was the best ( by far ) he ever ran ... I wouldn't count him out

( I know, a first round pick doesn't necessarily fit the "player not to forget" notion, but, a lot has happened to this team since he last was on the field )

... and I second the Fannin pick

Peyton Manning
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I think everyone agrees on Fannin - but injuries have been his history going back to college. So hard to depend on him being healthy for a full year.

I think people have written off Cassius Vaughan after he struggled in his shot to start last year. He won't be depended on as much this year as a starter, he is a guy who can come in and play if needed, plays the nickel well although that looks like Chris Harris job to lose now... The more important thing to me with Vaughan is that he has shown a great ability to be a kick returner. With Royal gone we could use that. Provides us depth at CB and our possible KR guy this coming season.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I am interested in/ not expecting much fro Ryan Harris. He was a Pro Bowl caliber LT. Also, I am wondering if Adam Weber will compete for 2nd or 3rd string. Broncos liked what they saw last year.
    "MY QB CAN BEAT UP YOUR QB...BUT WOULDN'T!"

Quote Originally Posted by lucas707 View Post
    Knowshon Moreno looked like a player possessed during the game he got injured - up until that point, it was the best ( by far ) he ever ran ... I wouldn't count him out

( I know, a first round pick doesn't necessarily fit the "player not to forget" notion, but, a lot has happened to this team since he last was on the field )

... and I second the Fannin pick
    The question is did he get possesed by desire or drink ? ;)

Syd'Quan Thompson - I expect may have a role kr or pr and dime package.

I am really pulling for Thompson . I love watch him on Punt returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    The question is did he get possesed by desire or drink ? ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81oRCSfJ6Q4

If this was a guy in the draft, we'd all want him ... If he can stay on the field, he'll be a teriffic part of the offense ( just turn the sound off while watching the video )

well lets hope he stays off the sauce. Then gets his slow self healed and it does not affect what little speed he has.

Who is that masked man?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast