For those of you who still want Vontaze Birfict...

He has not gotten even one pre draft visit. Look for him to go undrafted and possibly not even get an invite to any ones camp.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/...ontaze-burfict

Yup...He went from my #1 target before the college season began to being completely off my board in recent months. What a moron this kid is

If he goes undrafted and then is picked up as an undrafted FA I wouldn't be surprised if it motivates him and he ends up really helping a team.

Until he thinks he's the best player on the team and starts acting like an idiot again.

Oh, don't kid yourselves, if undrafted, he will wind up signing pretty quickly when teams won't have to pay him more than the minimum, due to his physical skills. Some team will surely think he can be rehabilitated.

He'll go in the 6th or 7th.

Nobody wants that moron.
    "It was the balls fault" Raid 2010
    The 14 year reign of mismanagement is over, hope runs rampant once again.

Its funny how so many have changed there tune on this idiot.Again i don't want him nor do i want J.Jenkins anywhere near the novacare complex.2 friggin morons who don't deserve to be drafted.

I totally think he goes undrafted at this stage.

Normally I'd say take a flyer on the kid in the 7th, but given that recently our hit rate on 7th rounders has been extremely high - Cheney, Coleman, Fokou, Dunlap - I wouldn't even do that.

His best opportunity might be to go undrafted and sign with a team like the Raiders who'll have multiple needs and few draft picks. The Redskins would also be a good destination if London Fletcher is willing to take the kid under his wing, and more importantly if Burfict is actually willing to listen and learn from the old vet. One of the main problems is that VB seems to think he's "all that" already, which is not a good starting block for a guy who really needs a lot of work still.

A quick tour of a couple of training camps followed by a flameout into obscurity seems the most likely outcome for Burfict.

Yeah its pretty sad, but the idiot only has himself to blame, act like an adult and get 20 million, or be an ass and be broke... Id be willing to bet that kid has a mental problem. Before i would even think about bringing him in, id have a shrink give him a look over.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

He was my main target...

Now I'd say get him in the 4th. He can't be any worse then Teo Neshiem was for us, so if his attitude don't change and he don't cut it, he'd contribute as much as half our other draft picks. If he plays up to his potential you have a steal. It's all on the upside with this guy.

He'd be a beast here. He will be starting somewhere next year is my guess. We need some attitude on this team.
    Best of the Lousiest and Lousiest of the Best...Philadelphia Eagles football 1999 - Current

I'd still take him anywhere after the 4th. If the 5 round drop didn't wake him up nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZ View Post
    I'd still take him anywhere after the 4th. If the 5 round drop didn't wake him up nothing will.
    I agree with you. I would take him in the fifth round. I would even consider him in the fourth...

I think Demeco Ryans on the team changes the mentality of the defense and he can be the leader that this guy needs.

He will be a big name on the undrafted free agent market. A team like Dallas will pick him up and he will turn into a decent 3-4 middle backer