Your health under attack by foreign codex regulation + Monsantos

Hey all,

Check out this video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84912495233634

What is Codex?

According to the usda.gov site:
    Codex was established in 1963 by two United Nations organizations: the Food and Agriculture Organization and the World Health Organization.

Do you know WHO's idea it was to establish Codex?

Former Nazi camp gas (cyclon-b) producer IG Farben and many of it's members were convicted of crimes against humanity (as well as creating the Nazi death camp slogan at it's entrance "Arbeit mach frei" - "Work makes you free"). After their stint in prison these men went before the U.N. with the idea that they could regulate the world food supply. The result was Codex Alimentarius.
    http://www.codexalimentarius.org/

Our food under our country's regulation is being bullied by WTO and every year our congress becomes weaker and weaker in resisting this as the votes denying the harmonization with WTO regulations.

A recent entry into Whole Foods is.....Monsantos to the absolute outrage of many Whole Foods supermarket customers:
    http://www.sodahead.com/living/usda-...stion-2414349/

This is unprecedented. Our sovereignty is being eroded to absolutely NO fanfare from our media. Did you ever hear about these things? Under Obama and the congresspeople who sold us out, our health is under attack.

"We Become Silent" ~ The Last Days Of Health Freedom (Parts 1-3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjd7b4lHRl8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqcseZdxQRY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=je4njBZu3Sk

Go here:
    http://www.fsis.usda.gov/News_&_Even...2_01/index.asp

USDA to Hold Public Meeting to Address Agenda Items for the Codex Committee on Food Labeling

Congressional and Public Affairs
    Bill Bagley (202) 720-9113

WASHINGTON, April 12, 2012 - The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service is sponsoring a public meeting in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from May 15-18, 2012.

During the meeting, the committee will discuss:
    Proposed draft revision of the Guidelines for Use of Nutrition and Health Claims:

Additional Conditions for Nutrient Content Claims and Comparative Claims
    Draft definition of nutrient reference values for inclusion in the Guidelines for Nutrition Labeling
    Requirements for mandatory nutrition labeling
    Guidelines for the production, processing, labeling and marketing of organically produced foods

Codex is a global entity and is not working in your best interest. They are working in the best interest of corporations. This is yet another attempt to weaken the supplement industry and making it mandatory for all food to have those hormones and antibiotics.

The only way you can protect your health choices is to keep the pressure on Congress. Petition and show your interest or the government will continue to erode and eat at your right to choose the healthy food you want.
    Last edited by thelittlecheese; 04-15-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

AV does it better.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

<shrug> I give it until April at the outside, so they're tagline won't really matter. -Jim in NYC
    proof!

God forbid anyone spould regulate food quality and additives in a world where much of the meat and produce is imported from other countries.

Guess what? They don't really grow grapes in Minnesota in February.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    God forbid anyone spould regulate food quality and additives in a world where much of the meat and produce is imported from other countries.

Guess what? They don't really grow grapes in Minnesota in February.
    Actually watch these links? Come back and talk to me when you have. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    Actually watch these links? Come back and talk to me when you have. You have no idea what you're talking about.
    I perused the first one. It was so absurd, I figured you need to explain why we shouldn't have standards for food imported between countries.

If you have a better explanation than the beginning of that first video, I'll watch more, otherwise I've saved an hour of my life that can be put to much more productive use.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    I perused the first one. It was so absurd, I figured you need to explain why we shouldn't have standards for food imported between countries.

If you have a better explanation than the beginning of that first video, I'll watch more, otherwise I've saved an hour of my life that can be put to much more productive use.
    You completely missed the point. She didn't call for zero regulations, she's protesting the global regulations that demand biologically dangerous (pesticides, hormones, etc) and nutritionally empty foods be sold and that alternative food and supplements can't be sold. Understand now? It's not that hard to figure out. She's perfectly fine with common sense regulation, but not this regulation. Not to mention the fact that it challenges our national sovereignty.

We eat friggin' hotdogs.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    We eat friggin' hotdogs.
    Finally; a dose of reality.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Monsanto is out to control the world's food supply. This doesn't concern people?
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    Monsanto is out to control the world's food supply. This doesn't concern people?
    It does me and should anyone who honestly thinks about it. Monsanto has been responsible for what I call "legal bullying" of farmers. You can do an internet search for Monsanto's practices on their GMO seeds and how they have used what amounts to legal thuggery to leverage control and money from innocent farmers. Monsanto is like the crop mafia of the world's farming business.

Again, another story that you just don't find in our mainstream media much these days. Monsanto should be held up by all major media as a giant bully who should be stopped.

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.c...s-farmers.html

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/1...anto_the_story

Last edited by thelittlecheese; 04-16-2012 at 02:22 AM.

no doubt Monsanto is shady. However, it's not as though the gov't has turned a blind eye. Monsanto is in court all the time.

They were recently investigating for violating anti-trust laws.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    she's protesting the global regulations that demand biologically dangerous (pesticides, hormones, etc) and nutritionally empty foods be sold
    There you go. Just show me the regulation that demands biologically dangerous foods must be sold and we have a thread.

You didn't say allows, you said demands, now.
    Last edited by RayClay; 04-16-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    and a one point plan.