Thread: YouTube help

YouTube help

Can I post a link of a video to youtube? If so, how?
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

You need to use the "youtube" brackets...[youtibe]video linky[/youtibe]. Note, I spelled "youtube" wrong there so it would show up.

Also, I think Yuri coded the site so you only need the part of the link after the equal sign "=" between the youtube brackets.

I have never uploaded a video, can I upload one that was sent to me from Big 10 network? A plyer I know wants me to post a highlight from his spring game today. It's about a 30 sec clip, but it was on the big 10 network. Is that illegal?
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    You need to use the "youtube" brackets...[youtibe]video linky[/youtibe]. Note, I spelled "youtube" wrong there so it would show up.

Also, I think Yuri coded the site so you only need the part of the link after the equal sign "=" between the youtube brackets.
    I didn't mean on here.

Sorry, my bad.

I meant can I upload a link of a video to youtube to show up on youtube? http://btn.com/video/?bcpid=10525302...=1562403584001

I want to upload this link so that it can be viewed on youtube

Simply, sign up for a youtube account, or link your FaceBook account, etc. From there, loading videos is simple--like loading pics from your PC to a FB, etc.

I think you'd have to save the video and then upload it to youtube with your own account.

Quote Originally Posted by StillSwinging View Post
    I think you'd have to save the video and then upload it to youtube with your own account.
    I don't see a save option. I wonder if that is because it is from the big 10 network?

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Simply, sign up for a youtube account, or link your FaceBook account, etc. From there, loading videos is simple--like loading pics from your PC to a FB, etc.
    I have an account, I just don't see where you can upload a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    I don't see a save option. I wonder if that is because it is from the big 10 network?
    I have a video capturing device. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the video.

Or what the hell was I thinking saying device? I meant program.

Quote Originally Posted by StillSwinging View Post
    I have a video capturing device. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you the video.
    Ok cool. I sent you a PM.