Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    No way in hell we pick Worthy at 15. I dont think we would pick him in Round 2. He has character and motivational issues. Not a Reid type of pick. He likes high motor guys. I dont think you have to worry about him becoming an Eagle.
    I'm not aware of any character issues with Worthy, this guy was a big time leader at Michigan as well. His motor issues come from poor conditioning and he will need to improve there, but the kid is dominant at times when that motors running hot.

I think his quickness/burst off the line and his ability to penetrate has Reids attention for his fastball type at DT, especially in a rotation like we have. Assuming we stay at #15 because Cox most likely wont be there I can see Reid really liking this kid. But like I said it's not something I would do at all, I wouldn't like Worthy at #15.

Not sure what the character issues are but PFW posted their new value board with notations like Character, Mental issues, Strength issues, Injury and Underachiever. etc..

Worthy had Character/Underachiever next to his name. None of the notes were explained...

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...ft-value-board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12