Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I suspect the Broncos wanted renegoiate Goodman and he thought he could do better as a FA. With the extra money they should sign Sammie Lee Hill and give up the extra 4th - no better value out there IMO.
    Great thought. Agree. (and the draft pick would be our late one, not the mid round one)

I suspect the Broncos wanted renegoiate Goodman and he thought he could do better as a FA. With the extra money they should sign Sammie Lee Hill and give up the extra 4th - no better value out there IMO.
    Good idea

Goodman's time had come ... He was solid 3 years ago, and he had some memorable INTs w/ the Broncos ...... but last season, he looked done ...

Hill would make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    Hill would make me happy.
    Well then lets get on that. I got Porter time for Mingo and BG to get Hill! ;)

and I didnt say Hills. At your age I am sure your guys age I am sure you got plenty of that by now.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

solid job by him . Glad one of the old is out all the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12