Another city official story w/o the happy ending.....

....this time.

http://lezgetreal.com/2012/04/n-h-po...earch-warrant/

My sympathies to the Maloney family as well as the families of the officers who were injured.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Another drug war casualty. Sigh.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Set to retire on April 20th....

I am just glad there will be no trial for this scumbag...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD葉he grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

He was busted for steriods in the past. I wonder if that was what brought police back to his home
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    He was busted for steriods in the past. I wonder if that was what brought police back to his home
    Yes he was dealing to kids....But that should be allowed I guess...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD葉he grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    Set to retire on April 20th....
    Yeah, that definitely puts some extra funk on making this harder for the Maloney family to deal with.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Yes he was dealing to kids....But that should be allowed I guess...
    You think dealing to kids should be allowed?
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    You think dealing to kids should be allowed?
    I figured you did since you automatically attributed it to the war on drugs which you disagree with...

I figured you did since you automatically attributed it to the war on drugs which you disagree with...
    Very logical of you. The war on drugs sure has made it tough for kids to get drugs.

The war on drugs sure has made it tough for kids to get drugs.
    Back on point of thread.....

His family is devastated....

Back on point of thread.....

His family is devastated....
    Of course they are. I feel bad for them. They could have potentially avoided such a tragic loss if we had reasonable laws, which makes me feel even worse.

we had reasonable laws
    We have reasonable laws.

Steroids are illegal for citizens to distribute.
    This scumbag was distributing them to children and adults. He broke the law and did not want to pay his consequences so he decided to shoot innocent Police Officers doing their job...

Cut and Dry. No conspiracy theory no nothing. Just man breaks law.

I was wondering what drugs this clown was dealing. Sterioids?? Completely sad.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    Sterioids?? Completely sad.
    Yes on both counts...