Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    http://lezgetreal.com/2012/04/arizon...the-worst-law/

Turns out the law has other great clauses. In particular, doctors are allowed to lie to their patients, without consequences -- or more precisely to withhold information -- for fear that telling them the truth might cause them to decide to have an abortion.
    This is what makes this a slippery slope.

http://lezgetreal.com/2012/04/arizon...the-worst-law/

Turns out the law has other great clauses. In particular, doctors are allowed to lie to their patients, without consequences -- or more precisely to withhold information -- for fear that telling them the truth might cause them to decide to have an abortion.

Not saying that you're wrong, but why don't you try linking to the actual text of the law itself rather than obviously biased source that is NOT a lawyer that may or MAY NOT be interpreting the wording correctly.
    I'm tryin' to explain to you that Ronald Reagan was the devil. Ronald Wilson Reagan? Each of his names has six letters? 6-6-6? Man, doesn't that offend you?

-Huey Freeman

Or as it was put some decades ago:
    Heh. Nice.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Roe vs wade, like it or not its a federal law. A state does not have a right to defacto repeal it simplyy becuz they dont like it.

If im the potus, id have a meeting with the insurance providers who service arizona and tell them as long as they violate federal law, they can charge whatever they want for premiums. Id give it a month b4 arizona gets rid of that law.

Seriously wth is wrong with people? Its non of anyones business what a woman and her lover decide. Now i fo feel that both man and woman outside of pregnancy created by illegal act should require consent by both. But you cannot have a free country AND force people to live as you would want them to. Not everyone thiks the same and not every holds the same veiw. Do i agree with abortion? No, but i hold the same stance on everything that doesnt affect me, i dont agree with it, but i support a fellow americans right to do it. More rights are needed, not less.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

This is currently below "Satan was at the final four" which makes it seem it is actually moving up a list.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Or as it was put some decades ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein

"Americans are considered crazy anywhere in the world.

They will usually concede a basis for the accusation but point to California as the focus of the
    infection. Californians stoutly maintain that their bad reputation is derived solely from the acts of
    the inhabitants of Los Angeles County. Angelenos will, when pressed, admit the charge but explain
    hastily, "It's Hollywood. It's not our fault—we didn't ask for it; Hollywood just grew."

The people in Hollywood don't care; they glory in it. If you are interested, they will drive you up
    Laurel Canyon "—where we keep the violent cases." The Canyonites—the brown-legged women, the
    trunks-clad men constantly busy building and rebuilding their slap-happy unfinished houses—regard
    with faint contempt the dull creatures who live down in the flats, and treasure in their hearts the secret
    knowledge that they, and only they, know how to live.

Lookout Mountain Avenue is the name of a side canyon which twists up from Laurel Canyon.
    The other Canyonites don't like to have it mentioned; after all, one must draw the line somewhere!"

I blame Fatty Arbuckle (not really).
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein

"Americans are considered crazy anywhere in the world.

They will usually concede a basis for the accusation but point to California as the focus of the
    infection. Californians stoutly maintain that their bad reputation is derived solely from the acts of
    the inhabitants of Los Angeles County. Angelenos will, when pressed, admit the charge but explain
    hastily, "It's Hollywood. It's not our fault—we didn't ask for it; Hollywood just grew."

The people in Hollywood don't care; they glory in it. If you are interested, they will drive you up
    Laurel Canyon "—where we keep the violent cases." The Canyonites—the brown-legged women, the
    trunks-clad men constantly busy building and rebuilding their slap-happy unfinished houses—regard
    with faint contempt the dull creatures who live down in the flats, and treasure in their hearts the secret
    knowledge that they, and only they, know how to live.

Lookout Mountain Avenue is the name of a side canyon which twists up from Laurel Canyon.
    The other Canyonites don't like to have it mentioned; after all, one must draw the line somewhere!"

I blame Fatty Arbuckle (not really).
    Well, the story was from 1940.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    ^^^^^^And its being led, or at the least fronted by a woman.
    You know what else is interesting? The Virginia Ultrasound abortion law (the one that never came to fruition) was sponsored by a woman as well, Del. Kathy Byron. You would never know that though since the general coverage is about how the male Governor of VA said initially he would sign it.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    You know what else is interesting? The Virginia Ultrasound abortion law (the one that never came to fruition) was sponsored by a woman as well, Del. Kathy Byron. You would never know that though since the general coverage is about how the male Governor of VA said initially he would sign it.
    Pretty sure we discussed that here.

Sure, there are some militantly anti abortion women willing to do this, but it is a primarially male phenomenon.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Can we PLEASE look into selling Arizona to Mexico? I mean really, what do they contribute these days. Nothing. Let's sell them off and make them someone else's headache for a while.
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Pretty sure we discussed that here.

Sure, there are some militantly anti abortion women willing to do this, but it is a primarially male phenomenon.
    "My life was ruined by pregnancy, and yours should be, too!!!!!"
    "No two people on Earth are alike, and it's got to be that way in music or else it isn't music."—Billie Holliday

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Can we PLEASE look into selling Arizona to Mexico? I mean really, what do they contribute these days. Nothing. Let's sell them off and make them someone else's headache for a while.
    Lots of cotton.

And we can sequester many of our old people there.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Lots of cotton.

And we can sequester many of our old people there.
    Are we talking Arizona or Alabama?????

(not that I wouldn't mind seeing Alabama get auctioned off, too...)

Arizona is a major cotton producer too.

Which is ****ed up, as they are a water strapped state with a steady threat of drought, and cotton has extreme water needs.

<shrug> If we auction them off, we can simply buy their cotton - and they'll have to compete with other potential sources.

Let the market decide!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast