8 88.89%
  • Mike Martin

1 11.11%
  • Alameda Ta'amu

0 0%
  • other

0 0%

On the record 2.1

Second tier DTs Who will be the better pro ?

Brandon Thompson, easily IMO.

Ta'amu is ok, but doesn't strike me as that next level DT.

Mike Martin is overrated, may even fit a in a 3-4 better.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Thompson, but he is being sloted as a high 2nd rounder. It would probably be considered a stretch, and then some, if we took him with our first. He'll probably be long gone by our second.

Maybe if we traded down??

that is why 1st round DT's bust ....hell all of them are off the board in the first round .

Alameda Ta'amu will make you go wow then you will go to sleep watching a game of him .. he is one streaky dood . I think a OL needs to go after his knees to wake his sleeping self up..

I have seen him take over a game 2 year ago but like I said most of the time nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Thompson, but he is being sloted as a high 2nd rounder. It would probably be considered a stretch, and then some, if we took him with our first. He'll probably be long gone by our second.

Maybe if we traded down??
    Totally agree and a reason I've been screaming trade down for a coupla months. But, it isn't that easy. I'm hoping we can pull something off with NE maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by 56crash View Post
    that is why 1st round DT's bust ....hell all of them are off the board in the first round .
    I don't understand.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

I think a OL needs to go after his knees to wake his sleeping self up..
    You gotta be kidding me.

You see him in games were he is not doing anything then wam he goes nuts . all I am saying is something must set the turd off.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    I don't understand.

I was talking about toms post...
    some years there is so many teams wanting a good DT that they over reach in the first Round badly. Last year look how many left the board not all of them were 1st rounders but they reached. use to be they did the same with RB's now most teams wait with them with the platoon system...

You see him in games were he is not doing anything then wam he goes nuts . all I am saying is something must set the turd off.
    So an opposing player should go after his knees to wake him up? I just don't get that.

1. That is cheap

2. Why would an opposing team want to wake him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    So an opposing player should go after his knees to wake him up? I just don't get that.

1. That is cheap

2. Why would an opposing team want to wake him up?
    I never said they wanted to wake him up . DC all I am saying he is lazy and every once in wile he plays like he is mad and plays like a man of his size and not a pile of nothing he is most of the time.

I was saying not sure what it takes to wake him up my guess is a OL going for his knees. it always pissed me off.