Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Surprised to see David Molk still on the board in the 7th round.

Nice pick.

I heavily debated taking Fletcher at the top of Round 7. It's not like CB isn't a need for the Rams, I just wanted some speed for Bradford and somebody fast for returning kicks.
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

This has really got be excited for the draft.

It came down to Greenwood and Fletcher for the Jets. I let my son decide. My Jets draft feels like it's very boom or bust. Love the value of some of these 7th round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
    Surprised to see David Molk still on the board in the 7th round.

Nice pick.
    I was hoping for him to fall to the Texans

Titans GM has missed two picks so technically he is out cause he didn't send me a proxy for his next pick. I am going to give him an hour first.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

As a Michigan fan I couldn't pick Molk for the Lions despite my love of the kid. We have him on the roster already... an undersized, agile, heady center... Dominic Raiola. Raiola is a big part of the reason the Lions haven't had a good run-blocking line for a decade. Good in pass protection, lousy if you want to line up and run between the tackles.

Molk would be good in a cut-blocking zone scheme.
    The cake is a lie. I'm pretty sure the numbers in the pie chart are made up too.

Dave, you a Blake Countess fan?
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

bmtsly,

Nice pick on Bullock. They have shown a very strong interest (The Texans) in him. I usually don't rave over late round kicker picks, but just knowing they are strongly interested makes it a noteworthy comment. ;)

Excellent pick of Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M.

Thanks. I'm kicking myself now for not taking Bergstrom in the 6th round and then getting a TE later. Oh well. Glad to know I'm still getting value late in the draft.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123