Thread: David lavonte

David lavonte

If you want to replace what Bdwak was doing for the Bronco's defense - draft this guy. You have to have guys who can cover the TE and stop the run and enforce the middle of the field. Between him and Von Miller - no one will break a big play through the LOS.

His name is atually Lavonte David. :)

I'd be thrilled with him. The guy is a tackle machine. Don't find many players in college football who shed blocks better. Wraps up well.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    His name is atually Lavonte David. :)

I'd be thrilled with him. The guy is a tackle machine. Don't find many players in college football who shed blocks better. Wraps up well.
    Isn't he an OLB? Do we need another one? I do like him, but we have a few OLBs on the roster now.

Yup- He is an outside linebacker. He falls between our 1 and our 2 more than likely. He won't be a Denver Bronco (most likely anyway) but he'd be a nice addition depending on what route we go with our LB's and DJ Williams. I should say that better. The player alone would be a great addition.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

He's incredible. Denver has plenty of other pressing needs, but I wouldn't be upset at all if they took him at #25.
    Now, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the lupins you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Moore View Post
    He's incredible. Denver has plenty of other pressing needs, but I wouldn't be upset at all if they took him at #25.
    Good post, Moore Dennis. ;)

Good to see you around...

I wouldn't mine David Lavonte
    I also like James LaMichael

hmmmmmmmm

Who said we should wait until this year to draft LBers Oh wait I remember.

Go ahead and make fun of my Dyslexia. ;)

you know Burton looked OK this last year he was not the problem . He has gotten way better in one year with this staff, I think we might have Dawkins replacement on out roster.