Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pellepelle10 View Post
    Coolhandluke whats up old friend. Long time no see! Curry has consistently lasted in the 2nd but he could end up going early 2nd. I agree that is a very high possibility. I can't see us taking Irvin that high. I think he'd be a great compliment as a former Rosie Colvin. We haven't had one of those since ............Colvin himself. lol I think Demario Davis is a sleeper. He has good size and athletic ability. He also gets pressure on the qb.
    its tough to tell where irvin might go. The pats had an "official" visit with him and they have two 2nd round picks. Even if they dont take him, I doubt he lasts until #79. He's 6-3 plus and 245 lb so can probably add another 10-15 pounds and more strength. Couple his 22.5 sacks over the last 2 years plus his incredible combine numbers and I don think its crazy that he goes in round 2.

Ahhh, the rites of Spring......trees getting their leaves, flowers begin to bud, baseball commences, and Pelle offers his annual Bears draft. Life is good.

lmaoo!! @ LSD..whats up brother? man its nice to see you guys around. I'm missing the rest of the gang! Hope you guys are all doing well in the real world. :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12