4. Brandon Mosely-OT-Auburn
    5. Cyrus Gray-RB-Texas A&M
    6. Neiko Thorpe-S-Auburn
    7. Akeim Hicks-DL-Regina (Canada)
    7(comp1). Shawn Powell-P-Florida St
    7(comp2). Buddy Jackson-CB-Pittsburgh
    7(comp3). Danny Coale-WR-Virginia Tech
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Did you need to get your mind off of a certain hockey game last night? :(

Anyway, Hightower, Brooks and Martin all fill needs, Brooks is cut out of the same mold as Glenn but I really don't know much about the guy other than he's strong and relatively quick but competition in college is a question mark. I'd say a late second on Brooks is fine by me.

Martin's a little light in the pants for a NT but quick and strong like bull, very athletic and has a mean streak, I'd love it if he was there for us in round three. He's gonna play somewhere in the NFL.

Mosely needs time to develop considering he's only played OT a couple years but he's a big boy, quick enough and strong enough.

I'd love Gray in round 5 despite him being from Texas A&M :) but I don't see him being there that long. Don't know squat about the remaining players but I'd be happy with what you have in the first four.

I couldn't believe the Pens blew that game. That's the type of loss that will stick with a team. To be up 3-0 heading into the 2nd and blow it, boggles my mind.

If they lose game 2, the series is over. For some reason we simply can't beat Philly at home and we've been a dominant team there otherwise.

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Positionally I think you hit the pertinent areas. I'd be pretty comfortable with this for sure. I'm participating in a mock on the forum right now and your top 3 and mine are almost identical. Positionally they are, just different players in round 2(Silatolu slipped into the second in mine).

I could see them going after a CB to replace Gay on the depth chart at some point earlier, perhaps over the second OL depending on how things break(not saying I would do that, necessarily but that they might since they re-upped Essex).

I also think some team will take a shine to Hicks and grab him at the end of 5/beginning of 6.
    Last edited by ThinMan; 04-12-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    "I'm like a hungry piranha with a capybara on it's period in the water..."

- westcoast

When the Flippers scored that second goal I kinda thought we were in trouble. Terrible loss for the Pens. Game two will show how much guts this team has.

We might take a kicker in round 7, but no way this team drafts a punter. Just no way that's going to happen.

I like it for the most part however I see a few that will go earlier than taken here. Martin should be gone by 3rd and as much as I like his play he is a bit undersized for our 3-4, he tends to have a bit of trouble anchoring against the double team, he fits better in the 4-3. Doubt Gray will last till the 5th but would love to have him, he's the leader type you want on the roster and fits the back we want in the mix. Hicks is getting to much interest to last till the 7th, he'll go by end of 6th at the latest. I'd also switch P for a K, we need competition for Suisham not Kapinos so much. As agree we need to hit CB earlier.
    "Once I start, they'll be no stopping me."

I thought about doing one last mock, but i'm going to stick with my original.

-George Orwell