Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    Not Obama personally but his political hacks, David Axelrod and Jim Messina, jumped right in.
    And what did they say? Honestly guys, if you are going to bring up what somebody said could you please at least give a quote or paraphrase of what was stated?
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

Quote Originally Posted by lechrus2 View Post
    She must be close to Obama because he sure jumped in quickly.

I'm amazed at the the Left's condescension towards stay-at-home mothers.
    Rosen made an incredibly stupid comment. It was offensive. Everyone jumping on her is entirely justified.

So... where exactly is this left's condescension towards stay-at-home mothers?
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    It is nowhere to be found, but that won't interrupt the usual d-bags slander.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut "Mother Night"

Rosen made an incredibly stupid comment. It was offensive. Everyone jumping on her is entirely justified.

so when rush makes a comment that is offensive the whole GOP gets lumped in with him.

When a WH operative makes a comment that is offensive its made by her and her alone?

good to know.
    It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by nywis View Post
    milk what? a democratic operative with close ties to the WH disparaged a woman who has/had MS and cancer for not working outside the home?

Who started the talking point on the war on women?
    Milk a stupid comment by a talking head.

I don't know if you realize this, but this type of stuff goes on all the time.
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

so when rush makes a comment that is offensive the whole GOP gets lumped in with him.

When a WH operative makes a comment that is offensive its made by her and her alone?

good to know.
    Who lumped the GOP in with Rush?
    Tell me where the bomb is or I will kill your son.

"Responsibility without conviction is weak, but it is sane. Conviction without responsibility, in the current incarnation of the Republican Party, is raving mad."

good to know.
    It wasn't just Rush dude. He was just the most offensive. There were penis-only hearings on contraception. There was the Blunt Amendment. There were conservatives talking constantly about restricting women's access to health care. Wisconsin just repealed their equal pay law because women apparently don't care about money or some such nonsense.

And EVERYONE jumped down Rosen's throat on this. There were people defending Rush, or at least pooh poohing his comments as just being an entertainer pointing out things using absurdities.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

It wasn't just Rush dude. He was just the most offensive. There were penis-only hearings on contraception. There was the Blunt Amendment. There were conservatives talking constantly about restricting women's access to health care. Wisconsin just repealed their equal pay law because women apparently don't care about money or some such nonsense.

And EVERYONE jumped down Rosen's throat on this. There were people defending Rush, or at least pooh poohing his comments as just being an entertainer pointing out things using absurdities.
    BS alert!!!!

Did you not notice Begala nodding along with her statements in the video?

Not until after did the optics become clear that dems went into spin control mode.
    It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

No, I didn't notice anything as I want nothing to do with cable news... I didn't watch anything, only thing I am responding to are print articles from the aftermath.

Cable News personalities are largely douchebags that I wouldn't mind see exiled to Antarctica.

I assume she was trying to make the point of how out of touch Romney is with the average American...that is part of the democratic narrative for Romney. I agree with everyone else that it was a stupid idea to try to use Romney's wife as an example of that. Romney, himself, gives enough fodder for Dems to use.
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

No big deal. Rosen is just an entertainer.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    and just like rush she is doubling down on the dumb:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/12/opinio...html?hpt=hp_c1

wonder the next time she gets invited to the Obama WH....

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    That is certainly what the White House folks could have said, just follow the example of the conservative hate machine.
    Fear is the mind killer

Not satisfied being overshadowed, Bill Donahue had to chime in and remind everyone he's the biggest douchebag in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Donahue
    Lesbian Dem Hilary Rosen tells Ann Romney she never worked a day in her life. Unlike Rosen, who had to adopt kids, Ann raised 5 of her own.

I wonder what Phil Donahue thinks about the situation...?
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast