Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    I mentioned Perry a few times before. He is an ideal fit in our D but there is no room for him. I think he could be a surprise top 15 pick though. Just not by us.
    Yeah, Perry could definitely be a top 15-20 pick, feels like a lot of people are underrating this guy, but who knows, everywhere I look this guy is being mocked at the end of round 1.

What I do know is this kid is absolutely sick and would be a terror in the wide-9, and you can never have enough stud DEs, ask the G-men. Their d-line was one of, if not the biggest reason they have 2 rings now. Cole and Babin are on the wrong side of 30, Graham I still have faith in but I have no idea about his health and if he will ever be the same, after that Tapp is not much and Hunt is solid at best. DE makes a lot of sense, most mocks I like Vinny Curry in the 2nd but if we're stuck in the no trade world in this scenario I'd roll with Perry and get Thompson in the 2nd, start building a dominating D-line.
    Last edited by Birds4life81; 04-12-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    With Peters injury I think the Tight Ends are going to be asked to block alot more, so drafting Fleener makes no sense.

Wings who would you take in this senario?
    If we had to stay at #15 I'd take Barron.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    Yeah, Perry could definitely be a top 15-20 pick, feels like a lot of people are underrating this guy, but who knows, everywhere I look this guy is being mocked at the end of round 1.

What I do know is this kid is absolutely sick and would be a terror in the wide-9, and you can never have enough stud DEs, ask the G-men. Their d-line was one of, if not the biggest reason they have 2 rings now. Cole and Babin are on the wrong side of 30, Graham I still have faith in but I have no idea about his health and if he will ever be the same, after that Tapp is not much and Hunt is solid at best. DE makes a lot of sense, most mocks I like Vinny Curry in the 2nd but if we're stuck in the no trade world in this scenario I'd roll with Perry and get Thompson in the 2nd, start building a dominating D-line.
    Personally, I have Perry rated higher than Ingram. I have him as my #1 DE in this draft and wouldnt at all be shocked if he went to the Jags at 7. Id be surprised if he gets past the Jets at 16. If he gets into the 20s, someone will be getting a straight steal.

I wouldn't have any problem with Perry although the scouts seem to think that he plays a bit stiff and in the wide 9 you have to get small around the corner to beat your guy off the edge. I also think that there's good value in Rd 2 at DE and we don't need immediate help in the area. Perry looks like a very good prospect though, so I'd be just fine if he were the pick.

Mayocl has Fleener as a 2nd round talent...
    Chip is the man!

Fleener is a second rd talent, said that before....These people gettin their D!cks all hard over this guy, I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Fleener is a second rd talent, said that before....These people gettin their D!cks all hard over this guy, I don't get it.

Second round talent? ...since when does that matter with this franchise?

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post
    Second round talent? ...since when does that matter with this franchise?
    We shouldn't hope for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Mayocl has Fleener as a 2nd round talent...
    Really don't care. The way he'd help this team would make it worth it to us.

Coby Fleener in the late first is an interesting thought, Coby Fleener at #15....not so much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123