Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Redwings vs. Predators Comment thread

Well as I write this the 3rd period is about to begin and my Redwings are down 2-1 on two fluke goals. The Refs are out of their minds tonight. They have called I think 10 penalties thus far and almost all of them wouldnt have been called in the regular season. These two teams were the least penalized teams in the NHL. C-mon refs let them play. Oh well enough venting GO
    Wings

Ya sound like the Flyers announcers crying regarding the refs.....until the Flyers won of course.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    Ya sound like the Flyers announcers crying regarding the refs.....until the Flyers won of course.
    All announcers do it. After listening to FSN/Root st State College, I can tell you the Pens announcers are certainly no better.

I hear ya Raid but the Refs ruined the first game with all the crap calls. GLad to see the Redwings respond in game two. What a joke that Weber didnt get suspended for his gutless hit. Bertuzzi called him out early and it fired up the Redwings. This is a good series.

Nash/Det is going to be a beauty.

Weber should of been suspended without a doubt and I was totally surprised that nobody on the Wings went after him immediately but it was nice to see Bertuzzi step up in GM2.

Preds PP has seemingly gone in the chitter....led the league on the PP and haven't gotten it done so far.

Going to be a long series...
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

Redwings need to get back to dominating at home like they were when they set the nhl record with 23 straight home wins! Game 3 is a huge huge game. The Joe will be rocking come high noon Sunday, for sure

its gonna be a war......gotta love the NHL playoffs.

teams will really be getting a "hate" going for each other now......if it hasn't already happened.

i think that the NHL should have announced that the winner of this series would get the Eastern Conference slot to be vacated by Winnipeg when the inevitable realignment comes
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

Franzen will be gone for a game....nice spear!

Shannahan is going to have his hands full dishing out various penalties. Too bad he sent the wrong message with Weber getting off with a wrist slap.

Its pretty much a given the Wings are moving to eastern conference since they are the only team in the eastern timezone playing in the West. They travel more than any team in the league and that part sucks.

As far as the game itself today, the Wings played well after they came out of their first period coma. That goal that didnt count by one tenth of second may have well been the difference

Its pretty much a given the Wings are moving to eastern conference since they are the only team in the eastern timezone playing in the West. They travel more than any team in the league and that part sucks.
    More than Nashville? Nashville seems like a shoe in for the Southeast.
    ----------------------

if you want to follow me you should know
    I was lost then and I'm lost now
    And I doubt I'll ever know which way to go

Quote Originally Posted by goblue42 View Post

Columbus is also eastern time zone playing in the Western Conference.
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

put the f'n Scumbags back in the Western Conference!!!

The deadspin recount of the severity of the resulting injury determining the suspension seems to be correct.
    Zetterberg fine = Weber not suspended.
    Boyle fine = Carkner one game.
    Alfredsson misses remainder of game and questionable for next = Hagelin 3 games.
    Clifford out two games = Bitz suspended 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsDevil View Post
    Columbus is also eastern time zone playing in the Western Conference.
    Oops forgot about Bluejackets. Nashville is in the central timezone so I doubt they move. The Redwings to the eastern conference was in the Detroit papers months ago and I was thinking it was pretty much a done deal until the players union wanted a say. I do think it will be Detroit moving, imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast