Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    The media conspiracy doesn't pass the sniff test either. How many camera crews and live crews were on the air down there? 100? Were they ALL in on it? BBC, ABC, ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox, CBC, AP, etc etc etc. Photographers, reporters, assignment editors, managing editors, news directors... How'd they keep them all straight?
    The THOUSANDS of eye witnesses pose a problem as well.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    I really don't understand why people think that a youtube video is proof of anything.

I worked across the street from WTC1 at One Liberty Plaza at the time. I was told numerous times that my building had collapsed. It never did. It didn't even take structural damage.

That notion that someone was able to installed enough thermite into any of those buildings to collapse them without anyone knowing is absurdly ridiculous I don't even know where to begin. Obviously anyone who believes such nonsense was never in the WTC buildings.
    Did you really even WATCH those links I put up? It's BEYOND proof that WTC-7 was brought down by controlled detonated demolition. Witnesses, VIDEO+AUDIO & solid analysis show there is irrefutable, 100%, NO DOUBT PROOF that it came down from demolition. It's obvious to everyone right away upon looking at the final link I showed. You can hear the detonation charges going off in succession and witnesses all hearing, press microphones picking it up and everything.

WTC-7 was taken down by a demolition setup that would have taken WEEKS to setup. This means our government had this planned in conjunction with terrorists who played their part in starting wars. These wars were planned. The leaders who were part of the military industrial complex would profit from war. The middle east was to be brought into the modern age and installing/encouraging Democracy was also obviously planned. This is a justifiable "everyone wins and the bad guys die" thought process.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

The THOUSANDS of eye witnesses pose a problem as well.
    The media was fed the information and played by the government. They weren't "in on it". The media were fed only what the government wanted them to have so the story would be told just how the government wanted it told.

WTC-7 was demo'd. It's clear, undeniable and only someone who WANTS to cover their eyes and ears could miss that in those videos I linked.

Go to 2:40 on this link where it shows the low frequency emphasis:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip2cy-mKBr0

Pause it and go to this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmSHTiYa2M

The explosions match up. It's explained clearly (and makes perfect logical sense) that the reporter HEARD the little detonations. She turned to say "this is it" BEFORE the building fell down. Again, it's not difficult to prove this over and over not just in witness testimony but with RECORDED AUDIO AND VIDEO. You would have to be an idiot not to know the buildings were demo'd after watching these.
    Last edited by thelittlecheese; 04-12-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    The media was fed the information and played by the government. They weren't "in on it". The media were fed only what the government wanted them to have so the story would be told just how the government wanted it told.

WTC-7 was demo'd. It's clear, undeniable and only someone who WANTS to cover their eyes and ears could miss that in those videos I linked.

Go to 2:40 on this link where it shows the low frequency emphasis:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip2cy-mKBr0
    So walk us through it. In a fubar'ed clusterfvck that was 9-11 New York, how'd the government 'feed' all these crews the false info.

Be specific please.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

The media conspiracy doesn't pass the sniff test either. How many camera crews and live crews were on the air down there? 100? Were they ALL in on it? BBC, ABC, ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox, CBC, AP, etc etc etc. Photographers, reporters, assignment editors, managing editors, news directors... How'd they keep them all straight?
    My favorite aspect of all that is how people suddenly became engineers overnight ... "No way a building could fall like that just from a plane crash."

Guess what, buddy, it happened. Twice.

Also, I'd like someone to point out the mastermind behind the 9/11 conspiracy. It certainly couldn't have been Georgie, judging by how incompetent most people think he is.

Humans are strange creatures.

I despise conspiracy theories. They are created to distract gullible people.

Anything that approaches plausible and could be labeled a conspiracy is almost certainly a simplistic view of a complex situation.
    Someone missed out on history class.
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

- Richard Von Weizsaecker

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    My favorite aspect of all that is how people suddenly became engineers overnight ... "No way a building could fall like that just from a plane crash."

Guess what, buddy, it happened. Twice.

Also, I'd like to someone to point out the mastermind behind the 9/11 conspiracy. It certainly couldn't have been Georgie, judging by how incompetent most people think he is.

Humans are strange creatures.
    You mean 3 times? I'm discussing WTC-7 which has a number of different cameras, film and sound recordings picking up the obvious sound and clear systematic collapse of all major supports. This doesn't happen from a fire. I'm not an engineer. I'm going off what a substantial number of experts have already said. WTC-7 was demo'd and even the uneducated can see it right away. Watch that link again and watch it fall. Pull up links of other demo'd buildings. Looks identical.

People have been over this for years now and experts have weighed in that it was demo'd. Government experts want to argue the opposite. So, I'm just going to use my common sense based on video/audio evidence and comparing it to real demolitions. It's looks like and sounds like it was brought down by demolition to me.

I think a lot of people were surprised that an huge airplance crashing into a WTC tower could bring it down, including Al Qaeda. From what people say it wasn't the impact but the ensuring fire that destroyed the supports. I definitely don't think it was a USA plot.

On the day of? They didn't really at all. There's a tonne of good coverage the day of. It's the following days where the story gets contained by editors, and it really doesn't take that many in a top down organization, to make these kinds of decisions. And because humans are extremely easily motivated by fear (or in the case of sociopaths, self interest on any level, and there are a lot of sociopaths in power positions in this world because of this fact, something most people for some reason don't acknowledge and somehow think world leaders think like they do, when in fact they think nothing alike), it doesn't take much to get them to play along (psychology experiments have shown this over and over).
    "There were many ways of not burdening one's conscience, of shunning responsibility, looking away, keeping mum. When the unspeakable truth of the holocaust then became known at the end of the war, all too many of us claimed that they had not known anything about it or even suspected anything."

You mean 3 times? I'm discussing WTC-7 which has a number of different cameras, film and sound recordings picking up the obvious sound and clear systematic collapse of all major supports. This doesn't happen from a fire. I'm not an engineer. I'm going off what a substantial number of experts have already said. WTC-7 was demo'd and even the uneducated can see it right away. Watch that link again and watch it fall. Pull up links of other demo'd buildings. Looks identical.

People have been over this for years now and experts have weighed in that it was demo'd. Government experts want to argue the opposite. So, I'm just going to use my common sense based on video/audio evidence and comparing it to real demolitions. It's looks like and sounds like it was brought down by demolition to me.
    Two towers were hit by airplanes. A third one came down as an indirect result of the two plane crashes. No, the uneducated see that because that is what they want to believe. No. 7 was not demolished from anything other than the other towers coming down.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, but keep believing it. You have it all figured out, and no one will change your opinion, because a YouTube video shows the "truth."

Who was in charge of this plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    Two towers were hit by airplanes. A third one came down as an indirect result of the two plane crashes. No, the uneducated see that because that is what they want to believe. No. 7 was not demolished from anything other than the other towers coming down.
    Interestingly, when shown in a vacuum with no context, I have yet to see one person deny that WTC7 appeared to be a controlled demolition. Not a single person in my life and I've run the little experiment a few times. Well over 150 subjects.

Of course, psychologists have long known how easy it is to influence someone into believing something irrational by playing on their fears. Happens every day in the media, and 9/11 was no exception.

Did you really even WATCH those links I put up? It's BEYOND proof that WTC-7 was brought down by controlled detonated demolition. Witnesses, VIDEO+AUDIO & solid analysis show there is irrefutable, 100%, NO DOUBT PROOF that it came down from demolition. It's obvious to everyone right away upon looking at the final link I showed. You can hear the detonation charges going off in succession and witnesses all hearing, press microphones picking it up and everything.

WTC-7 was taken down by a demolition setup that would have taken WEEKS to setup. This means our government had this planned in conjunction with terrorists who played their part in starting wars. These wars were planned. The leaders who were part of the military industrial complex would profit from war. The middle east was to be brought into the modern age and installing/encouraging Democracy was also obviously planned. This is a justifiable "everyone wins and the bad guys die" thought process.
    I have been through this so many times I have lost any interest in going through it again. The fact that you think that there is incontrovertible proof pretty much says it all.

The fact that you think the government is so competent that they could perpetrate such a massive conspiracy with complete secrecy baffles my brain.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowknifer View Post
    Interestingly, when shown in a vacuum with no context, I have yet to see one person deny that WTC7 appeared to be a controlled demolition. Not a single person in my life and I've run the little experiment a few times. Well over 150 subjects.

Of course, psychologists have long known how easy it is to influence someone into believing something irrational by playing on their fears. Happens every day in the media, and 9/11 was no exception.
    I think it's irrational of someone to look at those videos I linked with the audio evidence of demo charges going off and then to sit there and say that a fire brought it down. Really!? Really!?

It's like showing a jury a CLEAR video of a defendant murdering someone and the jury saying a murder never happened, it's was an accident. HUH?

So, people can live in fantasy land being manipulated by their government into believing something that was clearly orchestrated, or they can look at what's plainly right in front of their face and accept what they see and hear as truth on video.

I have been through this so many times I have lost any interest in going through it again. The fact that you think that there is incontrovertible proof pretty much says it all.

The fact that you think the government is so competent that they could perpetrate such a massive conspiracy with complete secrecy baffles my brain.
    +2

Anyone who believes in the 9-11 conspiracy really needs to take some basic engineering courses. Everything has been explained, but the truthers aren't having any of it, IMO.

Nonwithstanding the engineering facts...I agree with Flyer's 2nd statement above. Our government is simply incapable of perpetrating such a massive conspiracy. IMPOSSIBLE given our free press and technological advancements in 2001.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    snoops
    That flew right over my head? I mean I know it is spoon in reverse....but what does Denny have to do with it?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast