Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Yeah, there were a couple horsey-face type of pictures, sure...
    Not sayin' I'd kick her out of bed mind you... :)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

After his debacle with the Falcons can't say I feel sorry for Arkansas. Should've known what you were getting.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    After his debacle with the Falcons can't say I feel sorry for Arkansas. Should've known what you were getting.
    Shoulda run a tight ship like Urban, right? (Hey, I've been good and left the Sporting News article alone... You should be proud of me... )
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    (Hey, I've been good and left the Sporting News article alone... You should be proud of me... )
    I read that article...meh. Not much to see there, if you ask me.
    "Let's eat Grandma!"..."Let's eat, Grandma!"
    Punctuation saves lives.

The heavens declare Your glory - X Structure at the Core of Whirlpool Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by FamineGod View Post
    I read that article...meh. Not much to see there, if you ask me.
    Nah, nothing we weren't already aware of. The Pontiff lets the inmates run the asylum.

She's attractive, but not DAYUM type attractive IMO... Spawn of Elway.
    For that walking zombie (Petrino), she's pretty dang attractive.

I did find this humorous, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer
    “There’s things like Circle of Trust that … once again, I don’t know the intent. That didn’t happen and a bunch of former players called me and a bunch of former coaches … we have five coaches off that staff that are now head coaches … and I talked to most of them and they are like, ‘What is this?’
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...lation-coaches

Certainly there will still be opportunities for other players to advance into the "Circle of Trust" as the season unfolds. We all remember — and if we don't we are often reminded by No. 15 — how David Nelson came out of nowhere in the middle of last season to become a go-to-guy in some of Florida's biggest games down the stretch.

But after Saturday, Urban Meyer and Tim Tebow will know who belongs in the Circle of Trust.

"I think so," Meyer said. "I know I trust the Pounceys. I trust Tim. Who else are we going to trust? Who is going to be the fifth or sixth lineman? Who is not going to blow a coverage because we're more multiple back there.

"So, yeah, that's what you're trying to get done."
    http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2...ircle-of-Trust
    Punctuation saves lives.

And here's the Taiwanese animated depiction of the story...I enjoy these.

Punctuation saves lives.

Shoulda run a tight ship like Urban, right? (Hey, I've been good and left the Sporting News article alone... You should be proud of me... )
    Those of us following the team knew all that, didn't need a Sporting News article.

Hell I blasted the guy for letting Rainey back. His discipline was extremely lacking. But as lax as he is, Urban isn't the grade A scumbag that Petrino or even Lane Kiffin are.
    The stand your ground law is like bleach. It works miracles for whites but it'll ruin your colors.

And the recruiting hits start for Ark as a top RB recruit just bailed on them.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

It's really pathetic that this girl is going to get paid by the State of Arkansas for cheating on her fiance.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

i hope the sex was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ERS4EVA View Post
    Those of us following the team knew all that, didn't need a Sporting News article.

Hell I blasted the guy for letting Rainey back. His discipline was extremely lacking. But as lax as he is, Urban isn't the grade A scumbag that Petrino or even Lane Kiffin are.
    I'm with ya... Just had to say SOMETHING...

John L Smith takes over the reins on an interim basis. The only real reason I mention that is to post these....

That second one, especially, is the best postgame rant ever uttered on the radio. Best. Ever. Make Plays! <choking sound>

Punctuation saves lives.

One year placeholder until they can hire Gus Malzahn.

- Ghandi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12