Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seems like the DL tails off a lot in this years draft after the first few rounds. No?

Like the Dale Moss, Lucas Nix and Jake Bequette picks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Blood View Post
    Seems like the DL tails off a lot in this years draft after the first few rounds. No?
    Still some DT prospects out there IMO. Not much at DE.

Quote Originally Posted by iggles nut View Post
    Now the real life teams devalue the LB position and quality players slip.

I wasn't talking about real life teams. I was talking about mocks and the fact that over many years of doing this and other participant mocks, that with the exception of the few top prospects, mock GM's pretty much always wait on drafting RB's.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Sent a proxy.

Probably too early for Hicks, but he's the last guy with the body-type that I'm looking for the Jets. He's got a ton of question marks, but there's also some ability to work with there as well. I personally think that he's a good fit for the Jets. Would have liked to take him in the 6th round, but didn't think he'd make it that far.

I have 3 proxys in my PM - thanks!! It's that time of draft where it is great to send a proxy list as everyone is ready to see the draft completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Blood View Post
    Like the Dale Moss, Lucas Nix and Jake Bequette picks a lot.
    Thanks- OLB probably isn't KC's biggest remaining need, but I think Bequette was easily BPA, and really fits Kansas City's scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis269 View Post
    some ability to work with...Would have liked to take him in the 6th round, but didn't think he'd make it that far.
    Pretty much the exact same assessment I made of Justin Bethel for the Pats here. Good tool kit, although only real questions I think are making the adjustment to the higher level of competition, and whether he's more a S or a CB. Was all set to take Rainey and leave Bethel to the 6th (knowing there were still a handful of other DB's left I would've been content with at that point if Bethel got picked), but once Rainey went to Dallas, I decided to pull the trigger on Bethel now and wait and see what's left later on.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

I was going to take Bethel with my Viking pick that is two away. I traded down because I figured I could still get him.
    The poster formerly known as
    TEDBROWN23

Quote Originally Posted by SpringStein View Post
    I have 3 proxys in my PM - thanks!! It's that time of draft where it is great to send a proxy list as everyone is ready to see the draft completed.
    I'll send you mine too...I'm one pick away but have a meeting in a bit...
    The poster formerly known as
    TEDBROWN23

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Pretty much the exact same assessment I made of Justin Bethel for the Pats here. Good tool kit, although only real questions I think are making the adjustment to the higher level of competition, and whether he's more a S or a CB. Was all set to take Rainey and leave Bethel to the 6th (knowing there were still a handful of other DB's left I would've been content with at that point if Bethel got picked), but once Rainey went to Dallas, I decided to pull the trigger on Bethel now and wait and see what's left later on.
    I really like Bethel. He's been on my radar for a long time. Good character. Good work ethic. Solid physical skills and. . . he's a special teams ace. He has a knack for blocking kicks. That's a valuable skill to have when you're fighting to make it onto an NFL roster. Very good pick.

Great pick for Baltimore with Malik Jackson there. I was eyeing him at 172(along with 2 other guys that I really hope aren't taken before my pick) even though he'd be a little redundant with Cox already taken.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345