Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ERK, you forgot someone...

Erk..what the heck, man?! ;)

April 7 was my birthday too. I came before Skinswin! (no offense) in this whole thing and you used to remind people even if I wasn'tvery active. *sniff*

I'm disheartened. I guess the tall, hot blonde cushioned the blow.
    Last edited by GhostofWoodson; 04-17-2012 at 04:01 AM.

What the ?...

Happy belated Birthday, GhostofWoodson! Hope the tall hot blonde didn't set you back too much. ; )

I think maybe you need to post more than once a year to be acknowledged.

Happy belated Ghost, it's good to see you again.

I never get a birthday post from Erk either Ghost, so I wouldnt get your panties in a uproar.....lol.....Im sure the Blond was much better no matter what the cost...... Happy belated birthday ghost, and welcome back..... I think???

I'm sorry to hear that dc, you are certainly a regular and a part of the family.

So when's you stinkin' birthday? You know, so I can forget it next year.

Quote Originally Posted by dcskins View Post
    I never get a birthday post from Erk either Ghost, so I wouldnt get your panties in a uproar.....lol.....Im sure the Blond was much better no matter what the cost...... Happy belated birthday ghost, and welcome back..... I think???
    Lol thanks, guys. I do want to point out I did post after the trade and in the general forum. And strangely she did not cost a thing, making it that much sweeter.

Panties adjusted. :)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofWoodson View Post
    Erk..what the heck, man?! ;)

April 7 was my birthday too. I came before Skinswin! (no offense) in this whole thing and you used to remind people even if I wasn'tvery active. *sniff*

I'm disheartened. I guess the tall, hot blonde from the AM of April 7th cushioned the blow.
    Dude, I saw it was your birthday but I didn't think you'd see the thread if I made one. You really have become a ghost, ya know. BTW, I couldn't believe you're 35! We've been on this thing too long! :-)

Have a happy birthday Ghost.
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

Tall hot blonde? last girl I saw you with was a fat red head.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Tall hot blonde? last girl I saw you with was a fat red head.
    Nonsense, you done seen the cell photos, DC. And last red head I was with was also slender and pretty, punk. :P

You got no swag.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Plus your dates always vanish on a dinner date after you return from the bathroom.

Actually, I have a shirt that say different. When I was break dancing at age 6, it was well-known how much swag I done had.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Plus your dates always vanish on a dinner date after you return from the bathroom.
    That was one girl and it was not a date. She got embarrassed that she was dancing like a video ho, with her hands on the flo'. This after making out with me within 10 minutes of meeting up with me.

Hata!
    Last edited by GhostofWoodson; 05-08-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofWoodson View Post
    Actually, I have a shirt that say different. When I was break dancing at age 6, it was well-known how much swag I done had.
    That's the issue. You need a shirt so that chics think you got swag. A real man doesn't need no shirt or sign to let them know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast