Belichick and his injury reporting:

This story about how NFL teams do intentionally target specific injuries. We all knew that was going on for years, but it brings to light why BB has always been extremely vague (e.g. listing a leg injury instead of an ankle injury and etc...). I hated it in the early 2000's...but I appreciate it now. Had teams known that Mankins played with a tore ACL, he might have gotten beaten up more.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    This story about how NFL teams do intentionally target specific injuries. We all knew that was going on for years, but it brings to light why BB has always been extremely vague (e.g. listing a leg injury instead of an ankle injury and etc...). I hated it in the early 2000's...but I appreciate it now. Had teams known that Mankins played with a tore ACL, he might have gotten beaten up more.
    To be fair, that injury happened in the middle of the game. Unless I am not remembering the story correctly?
    Just when the Opposing team think they have the answer, The Patriots change the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomma View Post
    To be fair, that injury happened in the middle of the game. Unless I am not remembering the story correctly?
    True...at least BB made the G-Men prep for Gronk.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx