Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Luongo is getting benched in his series, even though his elite offense is doing jack. Yet Fleury continues to play. What's the record for goals allowed in a 4-game sweep?

Pens have given up.....pathetic.

I'm ashamed to call myself a fan of this team right now.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

gone bonkers again!

brawl!!!
    The Leafies are Scumbags.

no bloody way can you tell me that any NFL/MLB playoff game compares to this.

Since 1980, I think only one team's scored 25 goals in a 4-game sweep: the '83 Oilers.

Neal's getting a suspension, right? Then again, Weber didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ridnour View Post
    Since 1980, I think only one team's scored 25 goals in a 4-game sweep: the '83 Oilers.

Neal's getting a suspension, right? Then again, Weber didn't.
    Neal should be... Asham should be... Just a cheap dirty team I love seeing self implode... The Pens love to hit you from behind, but stand at them face to face and they beg for the refs...

Any doubt Crosby is the biggest baby, cheap player in the league? He is back to being Cindy....

Shove it Pittsburgh...
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKickA## View Post
    Neal should be... Asham should be... Just a cheap dirty team I love seeing self implode... The Pens love to hit you from behind, but stand at them face to face and they beg for the refs...

Any doubt Crosby is the biggest baby, cheap player in the league? He is back to being Cindy....

Shove it Pittsburgh...
    Let me know when Philly wins a major sports title. Beating Pittsburgh is nice for you i'm sure but again you're still a LONG way away from a Cup brother. The Phillies and Eagles have literally tried to buy their way to a title and still can't do it. Philly took Pittsburgh out of this series in game 1. I give them all the credit in the world.

But, lets recap.

Sixers, almost 30 years
    Flyers, almost 40
    Eagles......well, never

It's a town chalk full of LOSERS.

That IS why the majority of Philly fans/residents are so bitter and just plain *******s all together.

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Funny you would leave out the Phillies just winning a World Series, but name our Basketball team when you don't even have one.

Pens are the cheapest team I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tonystavoli View Post
    Funny you would leave out the Phillies just winning a World Series, but name our Basketball team when you don't even have one.

Pens are the cheapest team I've ever seen.
    Actually, you're an idiot. The fact that Pittsburgh OWNS Philly in terms of sports accomplishments WITHOUT a pro basketball team is that much more revealing.

Phillies won....you're right. 1 sports title in nearly 3 decades. Wow!...says the guy with an Eagles helmet as an avatar.

-George Orwell

Florida taking care of NJ tonight.
    3-0 after 2 periods.

Can't help but pull for Florida....what a story for that franchise.

-George Orwell

and now its 3-2.....2 goals in the first 2mins of the 3rd...

look the fug out.....big time ending on the way....

Florida ties the series....

4-2 final.

en goal with no time left.

now to watch the Nucks and Kings....

what the heck happened to Pittsburgh?

I find it really hard to believe they've been outclassed by the Flyers. One of the best PPs in the league and now one of the worst in the playoffs. Absolutely no defense ... it looks like Philly's playing a video game out there.

As someone that HATEs both teams almost equally, this series is great.
    ----------------------

if you want to follow me you should know
    I was lost then and I'm lost now
    And I doubt I'll ever know which way to go

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast