Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock

Over at Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for your favorite team. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think of the picks we gave your team?

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?

The Seattle FO has been pretty forward in saying they see improving Seattle's pass rush as the most important theme of the offseason, so if Coples/Upshaw is there I'd be very surprised and disappointed to see them pass them up.
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

Quote Originally Posted by MKHawk View Post
    The Seattle FO has been pretty forward in saying they see improving Seattle's pass rush as the most important theme of the offseason, so if Coples/Upshaw is there I'd be very surprised and disappointed to see them pass them up.
    Yeah, it was hard for us to decide between a pass rusher or receiver but went with Floyd. That's one of the picks I wasn't real happy with, I think they should take a pass rusher first because it's a deep receiver class. But I was out voted.

For the Steelers, Cordy Glenn and Alameda Ta'amu in the first two rounds would have me dancing in the streets. But he didn't address ILB until the 6th round & the Steelers can't afford to wait that long in the draft to find the future Farrior.
    "Dying is easy; comedy is hard." - Edmund Kean