Does The Sporting News still put out a draft guide?

I've seen a bunch of others available, and usually it's one of the first if I remember right.

Not that it's most accurate or anything, I just decided a few years ago that I like the format, and will buy that one every year.

On a small planet floating within a mystery
    Seen Lindy's, but not Sporting News.

I haven't seen any draft guides in the past few years. Now that all the information is on the internet and being constantly updated, printed magazine guides are waaaaay outdated by the time they hit the shelves.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Dunno.

I started on the TSN long ago, but switched to the PFW after a few years.

Haven't seen the TSN, but I know PFW still does theirs.
    The word "hero" is frequently abused badly. This is a real hero.

I kind of like having the magazine. I generally buy TSN also because it ranks the prospects numerically. But I haven't seen it on the stands lately so I haven't bought one this year. Besides, I can just go into Barnes and Nobles or Books-A-Million and just read them there.
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey