Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    No Wiz, you went to the extreme end of claiming he sucked for 10+ years and blamed him for everything from 9-11 to the financial collapse, and as such, lost credibility.
    well said. nothing personal or attacking.. just how it was.

Some are using the downside of his career, and idiocy off the field to justify now as if he was never anything on the field when he was in his prime. Fact still remains, most of the 'wins' in Reid's column are wins in McNabb's as well. The year he went to the SB his playoff record was better than Peyton's, the year Peyton actually won the SB. He was a flawed QB, that was good enough to win it all with - and flaws in our HC made sure that never happened. Blown opportunities. Oh well. At least we've been to 4 NFCC games since McNabb left, the defense has become elite with all of Reid's guys in place, and we've been to the SB again.

McNabb's career is over, and he needs to move on. It's not an easy thing to do.

I'm looking forward to Reid finding the same realization.

Quote Originally Posted by FFL_Recruiter View Post

That's highly debatable.
    Unless you have met WIZ, you have no basis for this statement. Forming an opinion on someone's character based solely upon interactions on an internet discussion board is a bit silly, don't ya think? Having met WIZ many times, I have formed the opinion that he's quite likeable and his interactions with people are quite tongue-in-cheek and very funny.

Good ole days here... Wiz brings up McNabb.. and it turns into personal attacks and fights.. where wiz is an innocent victims. QB's change.. but some things never do. LOL
    Unless you can show me otherwise, it appears to me that it didn't get personal until post #38 of this thread.

BTW, asking people to back up their accusations isn't playing the victim, it's ...asking people to back up their accusations.

well said. nothing personal or attacking.
    Really? Seems personal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk View Post
    When did you find God, bro?
    When I saw Eagles fans ready to rip each others head off, that's when I knew there was a God.

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    When I saw Eagles fans ready to rip each others head off, that's when I knew there was a God.
    Nah, just the same old, tired bickering. Some people need to utilize the 'ignore' feature. But they won't because they love the drama. Don't let them kid ya.

Nah. I'm sticking with "Eagles fans are dumb asses". But thanks anyway.

Thanks Erk.

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    It's been a few days...aside from Deano, nobody's said i was wrong <shrug>.
    Most posters are tired of your antagonism and feel no need to point out the obvious. Me, I can't resist.

I think in a battle of football knowledge, Wiz would leave you cowering in a foxhole like Saddam Hussein.
    Chip is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    Nah. I'm sticking with "Eagles fans are dumb asses". But thanks anyway.
    Well...we are...but that doesn't mean there's a God.

BTW, speaking of folks who aren't likeable, has everyone met Dave?

....anyone got any popcorn?

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Well...we are...but that doesn't mean there's a God.

Hi, Dave.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Uh-oh. I agree with pretty much everything Dave posts.

Thanks Deano.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZ View Post

Uh-oh. I agree with pretty much everything Dave posts.
    um, I was joking. Dave and I are friends. I crashed a Redskin get-together a few years back. Met Dave at his place and we drove to Rasta's place. We call each other every few months to catch up. He's a way-cool dude. It's a long-distance relationship, but we're making it work.

I just pretend to hate him on the forums to amuse myself.

Unless you have met WIZ, you have no basis for this statement. Forming an opinion on someone's character based solely upon interactions on an internet discussion board is a bit silly, don't ya think? Having met WIZ many times, I have formed the opinion that he's quite likeable and his interactions with people are quite tongue-in-cheek and very funny.

Unless you can show me otherwise, it appears to me that it didn't get personal until post #38 of this thread.

BTW, asking people to back up their accusations isn't playing the victim, it's ...asking people to back up their accusations.
    Actually, how someone responds and reacts says a lot about them. The fact they think they can act differently because it's just 'online' says a lot as well. I totally understand and appreciate we all have bad moods, and things can be taken wrong by written text, without the voice inflection. But over ten years of consistency have shown a lot. I think he's a pompous jerk that is as stubborn as Reid and simply enjoys antagonizing others, as he starts most things and then cries victum when he gets it back. But that's just my opinion. Then again, i've gotten PM's from him stating he will go to his deathbed believing certain lies.. no matter what evidence is ever shown. Hell, when he was making up lies about My IP when he was fixated on me having 2 nicks... you, yourself had to come out and say he was wrong about the IP's - that it went to some other state. Sorry, but I would be majorly surprised if meeting him showed any difference of an opinion.

Post #38 is stating fact, and is not personal in any way. He did blame him constantly. He said the guy had 8 seconds, when the reports showed it was only 2 and McNabb was under extreme pressure. He thought TO wouldn't be a top 20 WR with Mcnabb throwing to him - and we went to the SB instead. Lets see... oh yea, we have the ball McNabb threw that hit a WR in TWO hands (thrash I think it was?) and it was dropped. Wiz's take was the WR was so surprised it was thrown right to him, that he dropped it. I was expecting it to be a joke, until follow up messages in the thread showed he was seriously blaming McNabb for a WR dropping a ball that hit him in both of his hands. There are tons of such examples of Wiz's hate for McNabb that leads to absolute distortions. Have you honestly forgotten them??? Perhaps a selective memory.

Anyways, I'm done with this. It's no surprise that Wiz brings up a McNabb thread and it turns into this. Like I said... some things never change. Just an observation. Nothing to gain out of this conversation. Last word is yours, his or anyone elses.
    Last edited by FFL_Recruiter; 04-06-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Smile

It's a long-distance relationship, but we're making it work.
    Way to be.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast