Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ...McNabb is so far gone and he doesn't even know it.

Reid did a remarkable job turning that fool into a QB. ....of course the fact remains that Reid chose him to begin with.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Eagle View Post
    ...McNabb is so far gone and he doesn't even know it.

Reid did a remarkable job turning that fool into a QB. ....of course the fact remains that Reid chose him to begin with.
    Reid has a remarkable ability to make Fool's Gold out of ANY QB...McNabb, Feeley, Garcia, Kolbe and now potentially, Vick.

But back to Donovan; was he this much of a douche when he played in Philly? I honestly just don't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Reid has a remarkable ability to make Fool's Gold out of ANY QB...McNabb, Feeley, Garcia, Kolbe and now potentially, Vick.

But back to Donovan; was he this much of a douche when he played in Philly? I honestly just don't recall.
    Probably. He played "the good soldier" for the most part so not much got out about him until fredex and TO started speaking on it.

The enormity of their own doucheagginess clouded the truth for many of us. ...myself included.
    Last edited by Iron Eagle; 03-30-2012 at 01:24 AM.

"Me against the world? So what…Im Brian Dawkins
    versus the whole 0 and 16 Lions offense
    So bring on the Giants Falcons and Miami Dolphins…"

He tried to play it off like he was a good guy but he didn't take responsibility, didn't own up to his own mistakes, threw his teammates under the bus and acted like a child. It was all an act when he tried to play it cool, the dude is a total douchebag and I'm glad he fell on his face after he left Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds4life81 View Post
    He tried to play it off like he was a good guy but he didn't take responsibility, didn't own up to his own mistakes, threw his teammates under the bus and acted like a child. It was all an act when he tried to play it cool, the dude is a total douchebag and I'm glad he fell on his face after he left Philly.
    Funny you should say that...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...o5iS_blog.html

[Cliff Notes: ESPN graphic (Notable QBs under Mike Shanahan since Elway), while McNabb was talking about Shannahan's failed QBs, does NOT list McNabb...while McNabb trashes the records and lack of success of Shanny's QBs]

The majority of us warned you guys many times, in so many ways. You just had to receive to believe.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Some people are stubborn. Including Mcnabb himself. At least we got a lil something for our troubles. Thanks Mike.

McNabb was able to outdo himself today, even when it wasn't thought possible. On 1st and Cold Pizza or whatever the f it's called anymore, McNabb and Skip Clueless debated Tebow. Bayless said Tebow was the most unfairly criticized QB in NFL history. McNabb shouted out, "No he's not! No he's not! I AM! I AM!"

He is such a delusional dude. Apparently he's the only NFL QB beyond reproach. I can't think of one criticism he EVER thought was valid.

Even when i defended the guy, i did criticize him for his ongoing delusion that he was "MLK in shoulder pads."
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    Some people are stubborn. Including Mcnabb himself. At least we got a lil something for our troubles. Thanks Mike.
    How's that working out for ya?

How's that working out for ya?
    NOW.... you ask me about McNabb related topics? lol....too late.

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    NOW.... you ask me about McNabb related topics? lol....too late.
    Heh, I laughed.

I think now it's official, both fan bases are united in our disdain for Donovan F. McNabb. What a pathetic bitter has been he comes off as. Someone may want to point out to him that Shanny's record in Denver POST Elway was 91-69. That's .758 and a much better record than highly regarding coaches like Cowher, Fisher etc.

As for RGIII I have donated my body to being his organ farm should he need something in an A positive.

Gotta give Mike some credit though..he realised his huge error fairly quickly.

Obviously, I was driving the McNabb bandwagon, and we all know how it turned out. I'm willing to admit that I was wrong. Reid made him into a pretty good quarterback for three years or so. (I'd say he was around the 8-12 range.) But, besides those years he was overrated. For some reason he had the national media in his back pocket. I think part of the reason was due to his rocky relationship with the Philly fans; the national media loves any opportunity to trash our city. Anyway, the guy turned into a joke at the end of his career.

Check out the clip that was mentioned in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUoi...eature=related

I mean his complex couldn't be anymore clear. The guy better get off television or he is going to become even more of a joke.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast