Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Both a Cowboys and a Baylor fan.

I don't know what to do. Praying that somehow the Colts pull the shocker and take Griffin.

Sounds like you have the same problem I had as a kid. Being a Md. and Redskin fan and the Cowboys drafted Randy White with the first pick. It would be more than a shocker at this point and you will learn to hate RG3 if he does well against Dallas. There is one other alternative! I learned to hate Randy White.

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoIs View Post
    Both a Cowboys and a Baylor fan.

I don't know what to do. Praying that somehow the Colts pull the shocker and take Griffin.
    i ran across a thread on a baylor message board dealing with other fans who have exactly this problem, if you want to see how other Baylor/Cowboy fans are handling it

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=236355
    I don't have a signature. You're imagining reading this right now. You should really see a mental health professional about this.

I'm a RG3 fan and a Cowboys fan. I hope he does great in Washington. The Redskins have been irrelevant for too long. The NFC East is a better place when the Redskins are deserving of hatred rather than pity.

It's kinda weird, because I don't want the Cowboys to touch him with a twenty foot pole, but something about Poe going to the Eagles at #15 has me a little nervous. I don't like him playing Haynesworth's old position in Washburn's defense. I don't think he's the gap plugging true nosetackle people want to make him out to be. I don't think he has the junkyard mentality to slug it out in the trenches man on man. However, I think he could develop into a big pocket disruptor in the right 4-3 scheme.
    Last edited by TrueNBlue; 04-10-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. -- George Best

I'm a Redskins fan:

Dallas & Philadelphia: I don't want to see any of Dontari Poe, Mark Barron, David Decastro, Quentin Coples (to Phi) or Janoris Jenkins (to Dal) in the first round.

NY Giants: a few mocks have linked RB David Wilson's name to the Giants lately, which would absolutely break my heart. David Wilson is my favorite prospect to come out of my alma matter in the last 10 years, not named Michael Vick. I am convinced that Wilson can & will be another Jamaal Charles (circa 2010).

I think Wilson is underrated and will be a good pro....
    My name is Mongo. I like to dance.....

Packers must not get Doug Martin

Bengals fan

Browns - Trent Richardson. McCoy gets a whole lot better with Trent Richardson in the backfield.

Ravens - Coby Fleener. Heaps killed the Bengals for years, Fleener could be better.

Steelers - Poe, Glenn, Cox, Martin ... I'm hoping that the guys at the Steelers draft table fall asleep until early in the second round.

Donta Hightower. I want the Chiefs to take him.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    I don't see the Ravens picking a TE. They really like Pitta and Dickson.

As for me, I am a Denver Broncos fan...

Oakland - Guess I don't need to worry here. You have to have draft picks to use them!

Kansas City - I would hate to see Trent Richardson fall to them, although they have a fairly crowded backfield already with Peyton and Charles. I probably wouldn't be thrilled with Poe. They haven't had a real nose tackle since I can remember.

San Diego - I don't want to see them draft D'ante Hightower. I know they need more of a rush LB, but Hightower is one of my favorite prospects in the draft (as is Richardson).
    I'm not seeing one thing has to do with another...unless you're trying to suggest Poe is a "real NT..."

It would kinda suck if Seattle/Arizona got DeCastro or Arizona got Floyd. St Louis is already coming out ahead with the trade. Hopefully RGIII >>>>>>>>>>>>>Bradford.
    You're either continuing to get better, or you're getting worse.

Cowboy fan here:
    Philly - Kuechly would be the best player on the board, which in turn would fill a huge need. I am just hoping he is picked up early.
    "This tastes like orange juice." -- My 3 year old daughter eating an orange

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12