Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Exactly the point...all those guys were drafted lower than their talent level dictated because of character flags. Jenkins isn't a late 1st talent you'd be drafting with a late 1st...he's a top 10 talent you'd be drafting with a late 1st.

All I'm saying is when you have a chance to get an elite talent at a reduced price you should at least look into it...if you decide the guy's more trouble than he's worth, so be it, butif you're only going to take squeaky clean guys you're going to have trouble fielding a competitive team never mind a championship one. And that's not an endorsement...it's just reality.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Some of them were. Cunningham was drafted kind of higher than expected. Spikes dropped as much due to his 40 time as any character concerns.

But I get your point. Bottom line for me is... Jenkins is not worth the risk. Not in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round. If he's still there in the 4th... maybe.
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton View Post
    Jenkins is not worth the risk. Not in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round.
    On top of this I think the idea of rewarding bad behavior with an NFL contract sends a BAD message...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD葉he grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

They've rewarded other malcontents though - Dillon, Moss, etc. Whatever. Jenkins isn't the only fish in the sea.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

- Bill Belichick on the social media exploits of Chad Ochocinco

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    They've rewarded other malcontents though - Dillon, Moss, etc.
    No arguments there...They have and I supported then. I have changed I dont support it now...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD葉he grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    No arguments there...They have and I supported then. I have changed I dont support it now...
    So, you don't root on Sundays when a malcontent makes a big play for the Pats? It must have been hard to not cheer for Hernandez and Spikes?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    So, you don't root on Sundays when a malcontent makes a big play for the Pats? It must have been hard to not cheer for Hernandez and Spikes?
    Maybe you dont take the time to go and read the WHOLE Conversation..Maybe you just like to pile on ..Who knows but maybe you should before you add your useless comments...

Since you are either too lazy or just someone who like to add useless comments to a conversation I will explain it for you.

I stated at the beginning of this conversation I didnt think a Marijuana charge was that big of a deal because MANY people smoke dope in college and it could be a lot worse. But that a crime against humanity like leaving Fatherless children everywhere was unforgivable (especially 4 with 3 women).

Since I doubt you are man enough to actually apologize for your comment I will just chalk it up to internet tough guy disease...

If he has truly changed great....Dont trust a fluff article written right before the draft...Again the MJ charges dont scare me....Its the Fatherless children...Its irresponsible...

I would bet you there is more than one player on the Patriots who has fathered children with multiple women. Tom Brady for one. But even beyond him.

I would bet you there is more than one player on the Patriots who has fathered children with multiple women. Tom Brady for one. But even beyond him.
    Yes, Tom Brady has two kids with TWO women...He is also supporting and raising BOTH...

That is not what I am talking about and you KNOW IT, you are just being ridiculous...

4 Kids with 3 Women is a far cry from what Tom Brady did...

Yes, Tom Brady has two kids with TWO women...He is also supporting and raising BOTH...

That is not what I am talking about and you KNOW IT, you are just being ridiculous...

4 Kids with 3 Women is a far cry from what Tom Brady did...
    It's a far cry from what Brady did? It's one additional woman, two additional children. So if Brady were to divorce Giselle, marry someone else, start a family and have two additional children, he'd be committing "crimes against humanity"?

I don't know what you were like before being "saved", but I can't imagine how this is an improvement unless you just get a thrill out of being self-righteous and judgmental.
    God - An imaginary friend for grown-ups.

Maybe you dont take the time to go and read the WHOLE Conversation..Maybe you just like to pile on ..Who knows but maybe you should before you add your useless comments...

Since you are either too lazy or just someone who like to add useless comments to a conversation I will explain it for you.

I stated at the beginning of this conversation I didnt think a Marijuana charge was that big of a deal because MANY people smoke dope in college and it could be a lot worse. But that a crime against humanity like leaving Fatherless children everywhere was unforgivable (especially 4 with 3 women).

Since I doubt you are man enough to actually apologize for your comment I will just chalk it up to internet tough guy disease...
    Do you even know whether Jenkins has abandoned his kids?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    Do you even know whether Jenkins has abandoned his kids?
    Do you know that he hasnt????

I guess I was right about the internet bully thing though...LOL

Is he supporting them???

Do you know that he hasnt????

I guess I was right about the internet bully thing though...LOL

Is he supporting them???
    I have no reason to think he isn't supporting them. I'm of the "innocent until proven guilty" mentality. Seeing as how there's no reports I've seen showing he is shirking his responsibilities as a parent, I'm not going to just assume he is a deadbeat.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast