Question tell me about Mark Anderson

Bills just signed him to a 4 year deal. In case you weren't aware, the Bills plan on playing mostly 4-3. Should I expect Anderson to take the "other" starting DE spot away from Kelsay? Or is he more of a situational / part-time player?

Solid pass rusher. Can't do much else, but he can impact a game -- he completely manhandled Denver during the regular season.

Boom-bust. He was a good situational rusher for the team last year, but I don't know if he's worth $7MM per year. At least most of it is not guaranteed. Other than his rookie year and 2011, he's been a complete non-factor, so I wouldn't be shocked if he fails to live up to the deal.
    "I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't do any of those things, so I'd probably be the last to know."

- Bill Belichick on the social media exploits of Chad Ochocinco

Playing next to the talent you have on that D-Line...He could do very well...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

You will love him, IMO...but will he be worth 8M a year (close to it)? I don't know... although he could have 10+ sacks again easily lined up opposite Williams.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Good pass rusher. One dimensional and inconsistent though.
    Could be very productive along that line but I'd worry a bit about him coasting.

He's better served in a rotation as he tends to tire a bit toward the end of games. A bit soft in run support but more than makes up for it rushing the passer.

On passing downs great he can rush the passer but he is not a full time player.
    REx's prediction in 2011

1. Jets will win division FAIL
    2. Jets beat the Patriots FAIL
    3. Jets will beat Giants FAIL
    4. Jets will win AFC FAIL
    5. Jets will win the SB FAIL
    6. Ravens will beat Pats FAIL

I think this is his first 'big' contract. I hope he doesn't get AHS (Albert Hayensworth Syndrome) on y'all (well actually I kind of do...)
    I'm tryin' to explain to you that Ronald Reagan was the devil. Ronald Wilson Reagan? Each of his names has six letters? 6-6-6? Man, doesn't that offend you?

-Huey Freeman

I don't know if he's an 7 million man but on that line he'll probably do well.

Anderson got his payday. If he didn't play for the Pats I bet the Western NY Ralph Wilson's wouldn't have paid him. He's a pass rusher. .... sometimes he can make huge plays. We'll see what happens.