Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Tebow to the Jets for a 4th rounder

Per SI.com's breaking news headline
    "Personal foul, 69, offense. He was giving him the business."

NNNNNoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

So much for confidence in Sanchize.
    Occupying the handicap bathroom stall

Ugh, we have to hear about the Jets too much as it is. I also don't like it because I'm a huge fan of Drew Stanton, and was hoping to see him do something.

I really think Miami should have ponied up on this.

Sanchez is fragile and an underachiever anyway. Bringing in an intensely popular backup is a bad idea IMO.

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that the Jets will send the Broncos their fourth-round draft pick. Additionally, the Broncos will send a seventh-round pick to the Jets and receive a sixth-round pick from the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    NNNNNoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can someone explain to me why tyke's having such a negative reaction to this? I honestly can't figure out why.
    “We’re reading ‘A Christmas Carol’. We always read it at Christmas. It’s nearly the end and you’re spoiling it.”

“Scrooge beats Tiny Tim to death with his crutch. Now move.”
    —Detective Arthur Bryant (by way of Christopher Fowler), Seventy-Seven Clocks

I don't like this because I actually think Tebow is an upgrade over Sanchez.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Can someone explain to me why tyke's having such a negative reaction to this? I honestly can't figure out why.
    Maybe it has to do with TT joining the dark side?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Lightbulb

Negative reaction of the NY press is already kicking in:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...medium=twitter

Dude makes a pretty good argument.
    Although it is said that our faith concerns matters which are obscure, the reasons for embracing the faith are not obscure but on the contrary are clearer than any natural light.
    -Descartes

The NFL is genius....they probably told Elway and the Jets to consummate the trade 5 minutes after they handed down the Bountygate suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    I don't like this because I actually think Tebow is an upgrade over Sanchez.
    Meh, it's slight, if anything. Tebow protects the ball a little better but his throwing is horrid.

What's most interesting to me will be the dynamic between foul mouth Ryan and St. Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post

What's most interesting to me will be the dynamic between foul mouth Ryan and Tebow...(edited)
    This is a weird combo to me as well..

A Christian and a puke....
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    What's most interesting to me will be the dynamic between foul mouth Ryan and St. Tebow.
    I'm curious about the dynamic between St. Tebow and that colossal a-hole Santonio Holmes.

So the Jets turn into a circus at the end of last year and they decide to up the circus atmosphere with Tebow? It's a different, much holier circus but still a circus none-the-less.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSeahawk View Post
    I'm curious about the dynamic between St. Tebow and that colossal a-hole Santonio Holmes.
    Just wait until Tebow tries to get Cromartie to try abstinence.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast