Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Steelers proxy

Bob Rainey
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Browns proxy:

Eric Page

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Steelers proxy

Matt Daniels

Atlanta proxy

Tim Benford

-George Orwell

Buffalo is up now.

-George Orwell

DJ Holt for Buffalo.

-George Orwell

Rams proxy

Will Blackwell OL

-George Orwell

Chargers make up pick

Nathan Stupar LB

-George Orwell

With the final pick of the 2012 PKP Mock Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Mr. Irrelevant, Brandon Boldin, RB, Mississippi

Homer.

No- Boldin is from our rival, Ole Miss. We call them "Mississippi" because it gets on their nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Go ahead and put up a pick for Carolina. Sorry that i missed it.
    As per the above, the makeup for the Carolina comp pick will be K Carson Wiggs, Purdue
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718