Browns QB options include:
1. Stay with McCoy and give him better players around him- Not ideal, but don't want to "over spend" on other options that improve only one position.
2. RG3- not an option anylonger anyway, but this is exactly what I was mentioning above to have got to pick #2 was too much (IMO).
3. Flynn- again IMO he is going to demand way to much money. I mean really what has he proven? limmited starts (2?) on a team with many fantastic options (not exactly Cleveland's situation). Flynn signs with Seattle.
4. Whichever current QB Payton Maning bumps:
Not Kolb- Arizona out of the picture
What about Alex Smith if Maning ends up in S.F. (Smith is a FA but no way he leaves SF on his own. Smith resigns with SF
5. Draft Tannehill- Nice potential but with only 1 yr at QB. Considered 2nd round tallent that probibly will go in the 1st rd due to teams reaching because of limited options. I think no way is he our early 1st rd pick. I would prefer to get him with our #37, but doubt if he would be there then. Probibly would have to take him at #22 to get him. Wouldn't consider him myself before #22, but could live with him at #22.
6. Suprise long shot:
Vince Young, Josh Jonson or David Garrad-I haven't heard anything about any of these, but wouldn't they a FA possibility as a stopgap untill a long term option is obtained? Garrad signs with Miami.
Anyway, above are my thoughts. Jump in here and share your thoughts on this.