Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Houston had the top OL last yr, only one player, Duane Brown, was a 1st round pick. The others were either Day 2, Day 3 or UDFA picks.

Lets be patient and see how it plays out. Upgrading RT is a must IMO, after that the skins look to be in good shape. I'm not saying that any of their younger backups are all-pros, but they all got valuable experience last yr.
    Well, I've got no choice. But taking care of RGIII should be more of a priority then what I"m seeing.
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

Well he needs to throw to someone too. There's no rule that says they need to fix this all in one offseason.

To keep him from getting hurt, yes they do! The only thing I'm looking to get out of the up coming season is for the kid to get comfortable in the pros, and for him to not get hurt in a major way.

Yeah he needs to throw to someone. But Josh Morgan is no better then Gaffney. And we allready have a GAffney. That was wasted money. Or so it seems.
    Daniel Snyder is a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by X-White View Post
    Giants traded picks for Manning... just saying....
    Good point.

NE has gotten quite a few big names in FA before like A Thomas and they bring in aging vets all the time like Dillion, Holt, Cinco, Moss. Wasnt Fred Taylor there as well

Most important though each of those teams have an elite QB... doesnt really matter what you do after that.
    I was just trying to say, just cuz a certain team(s) doesn't do something. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do something.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Giants traded picks for Manning... just saying....

NE has gotten quite a few big names in FA before like A Thomas and they bring in aging vets all the time like Dillion, Holt, Cinco, Moss. Wasnt Fred Taylor there as well

Most important though each of those teams have an elite QB... doesnt really matter what you do after that.

To be fair, BB gets alot of elite veterans CALLING him to play there for a shot at a ring. They even give him the home team salary discount too..
    I Still Blame JC for Gibbs Leaving..

Quote Originally Posted by Redskin Nation View Post
    To be fair, BB gets alot of elite veterans CALLING him to play there for a shot at a ring. They even give him the home team salary discount too..
    How well has that worked out recently?

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    How well has that worked out recently?
    Ild say pretty damn good. they've went to 2 SBs in 4 years did they not? I love how NE gets crap for not winning a SB while other teams get crap for not going.

Quote Originally Posted by skinswin! View Post
    To keep him from getting hurt, yes they do! The only thing I'm looking to get out of the up coming season is for the kid to get comfortable in the pros, and for him to not get hurt in a major way.

Yeah he needs to throw to someone. But Josh Morgan is no better then Gaffney. And we allready have a GAffney. That was wasted money. Or so it seems.
    Fair enough skinswin. You won't find anyone who will disagree about needing a quality OL. The Morgan thing is just a wait and see.

Ild say pretty damn good. they've went to 2 SBs in 4 years did they not? I love how NE gets crap for not winning a SB while other teams get crap for not going.
    LOL, fair enough. I guess I just see most of NE's success is because of a Man Named 'Brady', and not for any aging vets that they sign (mostly on the cheap).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12