Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Why more people don't have AV on Ignore fundamentally astounds me.
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

For the pure entertaining factor??

Quote Originally Posted by The Cryin Lion View Post
    are you going premature for victory?
    Nice......:)
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

I just had a large bowel movement. Does that count?
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Did AV feel it???
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    I wish I could predict mine +/- a few days. I need a 7.6'er right about know.

The way I have it calibrated AV ain't half-bad.
    Gang Way!

I am going to rub one out on March 25th...

(It'll be about a 6.0)
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post

(It'll be about a 6.0)
    Centimeters?
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

I would settle for a 6.0 on the rectum scale but no dice thus far. My luck it will hit right at the end of the Tarheel game when we need the rim shot!
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post

(It'll be about a 6.0)
    You're a winner! And way more prescient than AV... http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...sc0008pwq.html
    If the majority distributes among itself the things of a minority, it is evident that it will destroy the city. --Aristotle
    If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison

AV, did you win this or not?
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

Quote Originally Posted by The Cryin Lion View Post
    AV, are you going to point at the premature Mexican quake and claim victory or hold out for one to happen today/tomorrow and then use that for victory?
    With every kind of prediction or experiment, one must always take into account of error variance. Truth be told, I was actually going to give a 1 or 2 day window and couldn't decide between Tuesday and Thursday. In hindsight, it was obvious it occurred when it did as it coincided with the Spring Equinox.
    Last edited by Aguilas verdes; 04-08-2012 at 04:12 PM.

yes, obviously.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123