Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoitsagirl View Post
    I'm doing great. My Sister is in town visiting from PA right now. She'll be here until Thursday, so if I'm needed here for anything just have Dave give me a ring on the phone or someone can e-mail me at bam416@embarqmail.com.

I'd really welcome the chance to make a run at a FF team this year and start getting back into some things I used to love to do.

What's this I hear about Knuckleheads not coming back though? Who owns that team now?
    steelersfan was the owner of the Knuckleheads a few years ago. He had life happen and left the league. The replacement owner kept the team name. We then had an opening and steelersfan came back and since his name was still attached to the team he left, he chose to name his team the "wannabe knucklheads". Now the replacement owner for craig is leaving so the "knuckleheads" are not coming back. DaveKn was the replacement owner
    You mean, you put down your rock and I put down my sword and we kill each other like civilized people?

Politics...why so consumed with petty differences?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
    DaveKn was the replacement owner
    DaveKn....who brought that louse into the league anyhow?....juust kidding you Ohno, he was a very good owner here....

I vote for xmas cookies.

I mean, 2 easy wins every year.

I mean, the all Tampa Bay FF Team.

I mean, Ohno.
    “True terror is to wake up one morning to discover that your high school class is running the country.” - Kurt Vonnegut

My team accidentally morphed back into the all tampa bay team when Vincent Jackson went there. I certainly have trade bait for her if she comes back lol.

So, Damaged Inc is returning per usual. Haven't heard from the Punditocrats...
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

"Stay low, keep your feet moving... Be perfect."

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

Yep...no doubt I would vote for Ohno too.

As far as checking in here...I will admit that I'm not here much. The site really is annoying and I go elsewhere for what is happening in the sports world. Once things start moving for fantasy football, I'll be here as usual.
    The Republicans are now controlling the House. Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Thanks Keith! And while we're at it, how come the economy isn't fixed yet? LMAO

if you have another owner fall out, and it's put to vote and i manage to make it in, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    if you have another owner fall out, and it's put to vote and i manage to make it in, PM me.
    Most certainly. Im currently awaiting word from the last owner who hasn't given his official declaration as of yet. If he decides to depart, I will let you know.
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

Pundit will be returning, so we are full.

Welcome back Ohno! :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123