Yes- Masturbating Bears
    Yes- The Replaced
    Yes- Bielema's Berserkers
    Yes- Rampaging Dr. Seusses
    Yes- Baked Boys
    Yes- Wanna Be Knuckleheads
    Yes- Babel Fish
    Yes- Violent Femmes
    Yes- Baldingers Finger (and $20 was subsequently returned to Punditocrats, keeping the league square)

There are two ways to pay your $20 entry fee for the 2012 season.

You can write me a check.
    If you want to do this, send me a PM or an email saying as much, and I will send you my mailing information. I am perfectly fine with accepting checks, but I only get to the bank once a week, so it may take me, at most, up to one week to get the check cashed, depending on when I receive the check.

You can send me the $20 via Paypal.
    Please note- there is some sort of a fee involved with Paypal. This past year, I just used my extra winnings to cover these fees, for those who didn't know to account for it anyway, but rather than doing that again, I suggest anyone who chooses this option just uses this calculator, Paypal Fee Calculator. It will tell you how much actual money you need to send to keep the league books balanced. The paypal address you should use is the one I have listed on my owner page on the MFL site for BST.

Your call. Any questions, just let me know.
    Last edited by WindyCityFlyer; 08-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

"Stay low, keep your feet moving... Be perfect."

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

Sent
    “True terror is to wake up one morning to discover that your high school class is running the country.” - Kurt Vonnegut

I'm sure you are keeping track off line but I've also got an $80 credit going forward....(I think....)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Jones View Post
    I'm sure you are keeping track off line but I've also got an $80 credit going forward....(I think....)
    Yes we know, you're accumulating a small fortune on the backs of poor students such as myself.

Tyrant.
    You mean, you put down your rock and I put down my sword and we kill each other like civilized people?

Politics...why so consumed with petty differences?

can you pm me the e-mail for paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroman75 View Post
    can you pm me the e-mail for paypal
    I sent you a PM, but for everyones sake:

the email I use for MFL, and is listed there, is the one linked to the paypal account.

Also, I would like the league fees to be in by May 1st if we can...so get on that boys!
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Also, I would like the league fees to be in by May 1st if we can...so get on that boys!
    I propose this be a new rule, come next season.....that gives plenty of time to recruit a new owners, if needed....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Jones View Post
    I propose this be a new rule, come next season.....that gives plenty of time to recruit a new owners, if needed....
    that was my thought as well, but I didn't want to be all hardline dictator. I just think it is necessary for your exact reason. Best thing for the league.

IHT is paid up.